Adonis 7

So I'm currently at detention and I see Lucus. Not surprised. He was pretty much the bad boy of the school. Uhh I cannot believe school is about to be over but I did come in 3 quarter which went by fast as hell...now it's 4 quarter. I felt like I knew everybody for a while. Uhhh I'm gonna miss these guys. I turn around and see Lucus. He gives me a friendly smile. "Wussup lil daddy" he mouthed to me. I started to blush. WHY.AM.I.BLUSHING. "Stop calling me that." I demanded. "Nah" He said cocking his head to the side. "No talking" Ms.Applebomb said. She blows me I swear but I love her. She so petty. The bell rings meaning its time to go home. Shit I have no ride. "Dammit I forgot I told Dame I'll just walk home" I said palming my head. "I can definitely give you a ride" Lucus said from behind me. I roll my eyes. "I guess but only because I'm too lazy to walk" I said with a straight face.
After a few minutes we were outside my house. "Yay my grandma home" I said getting out the car running to my front door.  "Thanks for the ride Lucus" I said while unlocking my front door. "No problem lil daddy" He said flirtatiously. I roll my eyes. When I get inside I instantly smell food. It's my favorite smothered chicken. "Hey grams " I say. "Hey honey" she says kissing my check. I live with my grandma because my parents died a while back in a car accident. My grandma took me in. My grandma is really my rock, she worked as a post office worker but she's now retired and that means she has plenty of retirement money. My grandma is never really home that much because she's always at church so she says. "How was school" She ask me. "Oh good and average" I say with my elbows on the dinner table. "Get your elbows off this table" She tells me as she sets our plates down. Shortly after saying our grace we start eating. "Slow down boy" My grandma says. "Sorry grandma this food is bomb" I said after I swallowed the food that was in my mouth. After we finished our food I go to the sink to clean the dishes. "I'm going to church Adonis lock the door" My grandma said leaving out the front door. "Wait" I say while lowering my head. Ughhh she never stays long. Well I'll see her later. I hear her Impala drive off. I go up to my room. I start the water and strip and hop in the shower. After a while I feel somebody caress me. "Ahhhh" I scream starting to let my fist do the work. "Wait It's me call down." Dame said. I hold my heart. "I forgot to like the door" I say palming my head. "Mind if I hop in" Dame said stripping and soon joining me in the shower. "Well your in here now" I said blushing. "Dame I'm still not ready" I say turning around to him. "And that's fine with me. I just really wanna be close to you." Dame said kissing me. I look into his brown eyes. "I love you" Dame said looking into my face. "I love you too" I say kissing him. He just might get it tonight. But maybe not. After me and him get out of the shower we get dressed and lay in my bed. "You know I really appreciate you being patient with me." I said facing Dame in my bed. "No problem I'm different from most dudes. I'll never rush anyone into something they don't wanna do." He said closing his eyes. I smile as he drifts off to sleep. I think he might be the one.