Seasons

Spring 

                              The smell of flowers fill the air, as the woman runs through the field filled with flowers of all types of colors, shapes and sizes. Spring is a season where cherry blossoms come alive, the season of love. Spring is where I met you. 

Summer 

                             The sunset hits our faces while we look at the waves crashing with each other on the beach. I look at you and wonder how lucky I was to have met you. To see your smiling face while we eat ice cream, or when you make a confused face trying to figure how a piece of lego fits into another. Summer is when I realized I fell in love with you. 

Autumn 

                            Orange, red and yellow leaves fall onto the ground while we walk together through the arches of trees in the forest. Even though there is cold wind blowing, I don't notice because the warmth of your hands are all I need to keep me warm inside and out. Autumn is where it officially started.

Winter 

                          I sit by the fireplace on my own. Now when it is freezing cold outside, do I really miss your warmth. You've been gone for a few days now, I wonder where did you go? But I know you'll soon be back, because you too miss my warmth as well. Time, time is all we need to fix us. Winter is when I realized that I was afraid to lose you.

                           And then Spring came again, and we both realized that we were each others best friend, a person that will be there for each other for life, help one another, listen to one another, and  to love one another.

 Until we both have to eventually part ways, but even when we do I hope I leave while holding your hand. Because all these seasons pass, but through all of them I will hold your hand. And I will wait until I find you in my next life.