In The Heights

"Hey, Sonny?" Usnavi's voice was hesitant as he leaned against the register.
"Mm-hm?" Sonny mumbled, mouth full of chocolate.
"Do you think that you could score a date with Vanessa for me?" Usnavi asked, blushing.
"Dude," Sonny swallowed, "you guys are dating."
Usnavi blushed once more, before muttering, "I don't want her to think I'm clingy. Or a dork. Or both."
Sonny laughed, making Usnavi feel stupid.
"Never mind then," Usnavi mumbled, his face beet-red as he began wiping down tables furiously.
"Hey, hey, hey, cuz. You know I'll help you out, but you have got to be more macho."
Usnavi scoffed. "I'm extremely macho, Sonny, what the hell are you talking about?"
Sonny shook his head. "We need Benny."
"Benny'll be with Nina, you idiot," Usnavi chuckled, "he's so whipped."
"Like you aren't," Sonny muttered.

Usnavi was red once again. "I'm n-not whipped. I simply enjoy doing what makes her happy. Anyways, about that date..."
Sonny sighed, "Fine. But I'm not helping you. Again. And, you owe me a day off and 7 bars of chocolate."
"You run a hard bargain," Usnavi shook his head, "but okay, we've got a deal."
Usnavi smiled, slapping Sonny on the back, grinning when he saw him wince.