Waiting....

Y/N POV

I sit at my desk and hum as I worked. Then something touched my shoulder. I turn to see Connor. "Hey Connor" "Hello Detective L/N." I giggled. "Connor I told you to call me Y/N. I don't like people calling me Mr./Ms. L/N. I'm not that formal." I said with a giggles. "Okay Y/N." He said and I smiles. I look at my coffee cup and see it is empty. "Hey Connor?" He looked at me. "Can you get me some more coffee please?" He nodded and grabbed the coffee cup. He walked to the break room and I realized Gavin was in there. I sighed and got up, walking to the break room. "Bring me a coffee dipshit...." Connor looked at him. "I'm sorry but I only take orders from Lt. Anderson and Detective L/N." Gavin chuckled and punched him in the stomach. "Hey! Don't do that to him dilhole!" I said and slapped him. He grabbed my wrist before i could slap him and chuckled. "My my sweetheart. Don't do that to your Master~" He said. I growled and Connor's LED flashed red. He got up and grabbed Gavin's arm. He removed my wrist from Gavin's grasp and pulled me closer to him. "Don't talk to Y/No like that.....or else  there will be problems...." His voice was depper than before and walked me away with him. I blushed and sat in my chair. "Are you okay Y/N?" Connor said as his LED turned from red to yellow. I nodded and smiled. "T-Thank you Connor." "You're welcome Y/N." He said.

Connor POV

I scanned her desk.

Red Roses
//////////////////
Dog Hair
A Pug...
//////////////////

I smile as I look at her. "You have a dog right?" "How did you-" "The dog hairs on your chair. I like dogs. What is your dogs name?" "Scarlet! I call her Scarlet." I smile and saw Hank. "Hello Hank." "Hey Connor. Hey Y/N." They wave and smile.

Why did they help me?