The birth of Kanaki Hatake

After the death of his beloved wife. Madara decided to leave his daughter by the river that him and Hashirama always met at before the fighting. Madara knew his time to die was coming so he decided to tell Hashirama where his daughter was. As Hashirama followed the request of his late friend he couldn't find a baby anywhere. Where has the baby of two of his best friends have gone...no one knew.

--Meanwhile in the Hatake Compound----

"Father I found this child sitting by a river with no one in sight. I believe she was abandon." A boy with white hair stated.

"Why is she glowing!?" A mother said worriedly.

"I heard a tale about this, she is the profit who will lead us to glory. She is the one to grow when ever she wants to start growing?" The elder Hatake stated.

"You mean she could stay a baby forever." The younger Hatake male spoke.

"Yes indeed so Sakumo. More than likely she'll start growing when you become an adult because this war has already ended." The father of Sakumo said matter of factly.

"What shall we name her for now?" Sakumo asked.

"Kanaki Hatake." The elder said as the baby glowed brighter.

Kanaki Hatake the legendary Hatake who doesn't age if she wishes not to. What a beautiful and deadly creation you and Shizuniki created...Madara Uchiha.

---------------THE END--------------

If you didn't read "Kakashi has a sister" than you should it a story about Kanaki meeting her dad for the first time and finding love.