Snow, Forest, Wolf.

I looked around, nothing but snow and trees for miles, It was sorta chilly but my fur helped me stay warm but the only thing I had to worry about was, how the hell was I going to find bumblebee and looking out for hunters, due to me not being the average size grey wolf.

Snow.

Snow everywhere, any big movement could erupt an avalanche, so I had to be careful, the sight of one, stuck in my brain, I loved the snow, Summer wasn't a big thing for my wolf, she disliked the feeling of heat.

The feelings of missing somebody wasn't new, I had grown up without a mother so yeah, things were tough.

Trees went on for miles, it clearly wasnt going to be an easy journey, A sigh was heard from my wolf, she obviously didn't look forward for this.

"Slow and steady wins the race, ay? haha...", I laughed it off.

Soon that laughter turned into sadness, what was this feeling...?

My hurt ached with the thought of Bumblebee, yeah I missed him but... I love him...? It hurts.

Everything.

My minds fuzzy and blank, other than the aching, it's just pure emptiness... Just like when I used to live on my own....

I shaked my head, to stop thinking.

"Gah.", Then, I crept into a run, more known as a panic in my eyes.

"I miss him, I miss him...!", Tears were threatening to fill up, haha ever saw a wolf cry...?

It's pathetic really...

But...

Nearby there was a road, that means... cars!

I dashed towards it, a bit of happiness filling me.

Until, I realised, a red car was coming this way, completely not sinking in that I was still a wolf, I wagged my tail, cheerfully.

Of course, there were going to be hunters.

-----

um okay so ive kinda lost motivation for this sorry guys, i dont know whether ill continue updating or not, i need motivation and ideas, so if you have any just pls msg me them thanks

- min