chapter 7 // reversed endings

Chapter 6 Review...

"Aunt May I don't want you to die like this." I cried. I squinted my eyes shut.

Then I couldn't feel her in my arms anymore.

I opened my eyes again and there was Mr Strange, Star-Lord, and Drax.

I was back on Titan.

I was back on Titan.

Nonononononononononononono. What just happened.

"Spider-Man? Are you okay?" Doctor Strange asked.

"What just happened?" I choked out.

"I told you before, we were just brought back to life." Strange replied.

"How?"

"Well, my guess is... someone either wants us alive, Thanos dead. Or both."

At Avengers Tower...

While Shuri, T'challa, Okoye, Wanda, Bucky, Groot, Rocket, Nebula and the other avengers were upstairs celebrating the survival of their fellow teammates, Tony was in his lab on his seventh cup of alcohol.

"It should've been me." He mumbled.

Back to Titan

Peter's POV

"We need to get back to Earth." Star-Prince said. "Drax, Mantis, I need you guys to come help me find my ship."

"Do I have to?" Drax complained. "I'd much rather have Mantis tell me another one of your secrets. Come on Mantis do it." Silence. "Mantis."

"She must still be in the soul stone." Mr. Strange said.

"Oh." Drax said quietly. "Quill. Let's go find your ship." He said quietly.

"Mr Strange?" I asked.

"Doctor." He replied.

"Sorry Mr Strange." He gave me the death glare. "Um, sorry I just wanted to ask if you could make a magic portal to bring us back to Earth." I suggested.

"My ship's not where I left it." Quill said as he and Drax made their way back to us.

"I got it covered." Doctor Strange said. He twirled his hands around in a circular motion, and a Portal appeared. I was about to step in, but a memory stopped me.

It was when I was punching and kicking Thanos, I was flying through the portals. But he grabbed me by my throat and threw me to the ground. Everything hurt, but I got back up anyway.

I took a big deep breath, and stepped into the portal.

Into Avengers tower.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I know this is a short story but I'm ending it after the next chapter. I think everyone will like the ending, and yeah. The reason I'm ending this book is so I can write another one about a couple other Marvel characters I like. The next book will have Matt Murdock (Daredevil), Wade Wilson (Deadpool), and Peter Parker (Spider-Man). They will be best friends (all of them will be the same age. There will be some Stony and another character who died before but I will bring him back. (Pietro Maximoff) If you are interested in this story, please comment saying you are and I will create the cover, description and a few extra details for you guys. (Wow This was long.)