CHAPTER 3:

AN: OKAY! SINCE I THINK NONE OF YOU DOESN'T WANT TO SPEAK OUT, I'LL JUST CONTINUE MY STORY. I MEAN, I LOVE WRITING. BUT I NEED TO GET MY GRAMMAR STRAIGHT. BUT NOBODY'S PERFECT SO YEAH. THANK YOU READERS. OR SHOULD I SAY SILENT READERS? HAHA. KFLYYYYY. ENJOY READING!!

KATNISS' POV:

~at school

"I hate you ken! You cheated tho!" Angelica whined. (AN: oh yeah, "Ken" is katniss' nickname.)

HAHAH, well, what can i say? I'm good at all.

"HAHAHA! No i didn't cheat, you're just a loser babe." I poke her cheek.

HAHAHAHA! She's damn mad.

"Yeah whatever! C'mon lets go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry." She pulls me hard, so damn hard.

Ugh! That girl, even though she's my best friend, sometimes, I really want to punch and slap her face hard. But of course, I can't. 'Coz, she'll slap me back, and she'll definitely slap me so hard! I don't want her to ruin my face. HAH!

When we walked by the hall, all of the students give-way because of Angelica.

Angelica is pretty, hell yeah she is! But... Don't make her mad, or else... You'll gonna get a punch from her. Not that I'm afraid of her or anything. She can't slap me or hurt me because were best friends. That was our promise. That, we won't hurt each other, well except when we needed to do it.

"Move out asshole!" I yelled at the guy who blocked our way.

"Oh. So here's the pretty little goody girl huh? What's your name again? Katniss? Pretty name." He winked.

"You're wasting my time. Now, get out of my sight. I'm starving." I pushed him.

"See you around Ms. Walker." He smirks.

Ugh! The nerves of that guy!

"Do you know him?" I asked angelica who's still mouth opened.

"You just said that he's an asshole. Do you know who that is!?" She shakes me.

"Uh? No. That's why I'm asking you right? Stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh! You're unbelievable! That's Jack Griffo! The varsity player of basketball here in our school! He's the one who always makes our school #1! And he is the girls dream. Every girl in our school wants to kiss him, have sex with him." She yelled.

"Gosh! Really? I don't care!" I yelled back. And stomp my feet to the cafeteria.

I really don't care about him. Yeah, he's a good looking lad. But.... He's an asshole and a jerk! Ugh!

"Hey, angel?" I said,

"Yeah?" She said.

"Since I won, and you're the one who'll buy me a food. So I want lasagna, 2 pcs of hawaiian pizza, and water. Hihi." I told her.

"Ughh! I hate you ken!! You cheated!" She exclaimed.

"Nah-ah. I didn't. And that's our deal. Now now, stop shouting and give me my food." I smirk.

~*~

"Mhhm" i moaned through my mouth while eating. "Damn! These food is awesome!" I said enthusiastically.

"Ken, it's was just a pizza and a lasagna. Nothing more." Angelica frustratedly said, and she's throwing her hand.

"Gosh! What's gotten in you panties twist?" I asked.

"Because you forced me to buy you foods!" She pouted.

"Hey hey hey, stop right there shawty. Its your fault though. You lose. Its payback time." I said.

"Whatever." She stands up, "I'm gonna get some cake, you want some?"

"Yeah, sure. Mango flavor please."

Time passed by and finally were in our 4th subject, which is the subject i hate the most. PHYSICS! Ugh! Its so hard, I didn't get the velocity or whatever it is.

"Okay class, lets all be quiet. You have a new classmate. He's a transferee. And he's from London. Go introduce yourself mister." Teacher exclaimed.

"Uhm hi." He smiled, "My name is, James Edwards. Nice meeting you." He said

Ohmygosh, all the girls in here are squealing, well I have to admit, this guy is so hot! With those 6'2 height, messy blonde  hair,  and those eyes ohmy! Bright blue ocean eyes, and his smile. His red hot lips. I didn't realize that I was staring on him. Until the teacher says...

"You can seat next to Katniss."

"Hi." He said.

"Oh hi."

"I'm James, and you're Katniss right?" He smiled.

"You can call me Ken, Katniss is way to long." I laughed.

He also laughed, "why Ken though?" He asked

"Uhm, because I'm used to that. They said that my name should be Katniss Everdeen Nicole, and Ken will be my nickname. But then they think that its way too long, so they just named me Katniss Nicole instead." I explained.

"Cool! What's your last name?" He smiled.

"Walker."

AN: HOW WAAAAAAS IT!? :D

-LOOOOOOOYSA