CHAPTER 4:

CHAPTER 4:

Katniss' POV

"Walker"

His eyes bulged out, "wow! You are Mr. And Mrs. Walker's one and only daughter? As in Walker who owns the big and exclusive company in whole world?" He asked.

"Uhm. I guess? Haha. You're creepy."

"Sorry. I'm just surprised. I mean, you're studying here. You're my seatmate and classmate. I guess I was just happy, having a friend like you." He said

"Haha, nah. Just don't treat me like a royalty. Coz if you do, I'll probably kick your balls." I winked.

"Feisty. We're so gonna be a good friends." He said.

When I'm about to answer him, our teacher, starting to discuss our lesson. And I just write down some notes, even though I hate this subject.

"Okay class, we have a quiz tomorrow. You better study." Ms. McKenry says.

RING RING RING!

"Okay class dismissed!" She said.

The bell rang and all of us stand up and fix our things.

"Hey." James greeted.

"Oh yeah?"

"Uhm, could you help me find where the bathroom is?"

I laughed, uncontrollably laughed. Haha! Ohmygod, his face look so horrible, he told me he really needs to pee and he can't see where the bathroom is.

I took him to the bathroom, and when I was about to leave, "hey, just wait for me please?" He begged.

He looked like a kid who doesn't know where to go.

"Okay sure." I smiled.

After the business, that James has been done in the bathroom. He smiled and touch me, but I swooped his hands away, he looks at me confused, and I said "did you wash your hands before going out of the bathroom and before touching me?" I asked him carefully.

He just laughed and shook his head while laughing, and I on the other hand, was in shocked!

And I speak "EWW!"

He laughed and said "Nah, I'm just kidding. As if I'm not goin to wash my hands, like duh? I'm not a pig."

"Oh really!? I did not know that, the first time I saw you, I thought it was a pig!" I throw my hands in the air dramatically.

He put his right hand on his left chest, "I'm hurt! How could you?" He said.

And we just laughed our asses off there. This guy is so much fun to be with.

"Uhm, hey Ken?" He asked.

"Mhm?" I said

"Can you please show me around the campus?" He begged.

"Of course!" I smiled

After an hour of showing, he asked me if I'm hungry and he'll treat me a food. And of course, I didn't say no. I mean, it's food were talking about. So yeah.

*Kriiing kriiing*

My phone rang, and I looked at it. Its angel. I clicked the Answer button, "hey love."

"Hi keeen. Where are you?" She asked

"I'm at the campus, showing James around the school and were going on lunch. Do you wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll pass. And oh, I called you because I wanted to tell you that I have a date today, so I can't come with you. And now, since you have a date, i just want to tell you ENJOY!"

AN: i know its sucks, but can you just please tell me if you like it or not? THANKS!