Jealousy

Leeteuk asked Sora if she was back in his life. 

"Oppa, I never left," she smiled.

"When we finished our last filming of We Got Married, I felt it wasn't the end for me...did you feel the same way?" he asked.

"I did feel a connection with you and at the time I really did not want it to end also," she said.

Leeteuk smiled shyly.

"But oppa, if you didn't feel like it ended for you then why didn't you try to get in touch with me afterwards?  You just contact me through social media but you never wanted to meet up with again, prompting me to think that what we had was only for the audience and it wasn't really real for both of us."

"After the show ended, I went back to work.  I had to go to every one of my television shows and tell people that I will be on hiatus for awhile to fulfill my mandatory military duty as a Korean citizen.  Then, I had to spend time with the members before I left for duty, " he said.

"I wanted to see you but your busy schedule prompted us to be apart.  After awhile I just stopped thinking that it would be possible for us to meet personally again.  To keep me from thinking of you, I focused on my work and occasionally went out with close friends In time, I just lost touch with you and moved on with my life." she said.

"Those close friends you went out with, were they anyone that I knew," he cautiously asked.

Sora didn't want to hide the truth from him and honestly replied yes.

"By any chance, did you go out with one of the members?' he asked.

"Oppa, it's in the past.  We're here now spending time together.  So, let's put what I set aside, " Sora said calmly and happily.

Leeteuk was  feeling anxious and curious to know who was the person she spent time with when he was gone in the miltary.  

"Was it Sungmin?" he asked.

Sora looks at him and then looks down on the floor.  Her reaction said it all  Leeteuk couldn't face her, so he turned away from her and looked out the window.  He pounded his hand on the glass and said, "why, why him?"

"Oppa, I told you before. I feel comfortable talking to him.  He's like a brother to me."

Leeteuk found it hard to accept and his jealousy towards Sungmin got the better of him.  He was sulking in front of her.  

Sora tried her best to reassure him that nothing was going on between her and Sungmin, but he wasn't buying it.  He became suspicious that the two of them secretly saw each other while he was away in the military.

"Oppa, you do believe me don't you?" she said.

"Arasso," he said.

Sora wasn't sure if he did but she didn't have time to continue this discussion.  She had to head back to work.  She wanted to hug him but seeing his disposition she decided not to.  Instead she bowed in front of him and walked out the bedroom door.  The other members were all eager to see her get along with the leader.  She smiled and politely bowed to them before she left the dorm to head back to work.

Once she left, they  quickly made their way back in the room to drill Leeteuk on his time with Sora.  He didn't say much which left the members bewildered.  

Leeteuk then asked the members to go back to what they were doing.  He mentioned that he had a schedule that he needed to focus on and that he couldn't talk to them more because he was going to be too busy trying to restart his entertainment career  since his return from the army.