Love

It was almost sunrise when Leeteuk started to wake up.  He spread the white sheet over Sora's bare shoulder.  Sora, then scoots herself closer to Leeteuk as she continues to sleep through the early morning.  Leeteuk couldn't keep his eyes away from her face.  He stared at her for a very long time.  He gently rubs the side of her cheeks which caused her to smile before opening her eyes.

Leeteuk smiles back at her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

She continues to smile.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," he said.

"She smiles and shakes her head side to side.

 He then leans towards her and gives her a long good morning kiss.  She happily returns his kiss.

After they kiss they snuggle up and hold each other tightly.

"Sora-ssi,  I will  have to go soon," he whispers to her.

"I know, but could we stay like this for a little while, " she softly says.

Leeteuk and Sora stayed in bed until the light shone brightly into her room.  Leeteuk was the first one to get up.  He slipped out of the bed, being careful not to wake Sora up who was still sleeping soundly.  Leeteuk took a quick shower and then got dressed.  When he came out of the bathroom, Sora was sitting up in bed.  

"Oppa, are you leaving now?" she asks.

"Yes," he says.

She stretches out her arms to him.  He goes to the bed and hugs her tightly.

"What are you going to do today?" he asks her.

"I'll be getting up soon and then I'll go meet up with my manager," she says.

"Good, I hope you will get offers to start in another movie," he says.

Sora smiles.

Leeteuk looks at Sora one last time before kissing her goodbye.

She starts to get up but he tells her not to as he could walk himself out.

He leaves the bedroom and walks to the living room.  

"Wait, oppa!"

Sora gets up and goes into the bathroom to get a towel.  She wraps herself up and heads to the living room.  

"Sora, what is it?"

Sora grabs her phone and tells him to add her private number on to his phone.  She sends him a message giving him the access code to her home.  

He happily thanks her by kissing her on the lips.  She knew he was always busy so she was the one who started to walk them towards the direction of the front door.  Lips still locked, they continued to make their way slowly towards the door.  They finally unlocked lips when they realized they crashed into the front door.  Both started laughing at what happened.  They were too focused on kissing each other that they did not pay attention to where they were going.

"Sora, I'll call you later," he said.

She smiles at him and nods her head.  He kisses her one last time on the forehead before leaving.  Sora heads back to the bedroom.  She drops her towel the minute she walks pass the bedroom door and heads for the bathroom to take a shower.

The elevator took Leeteuk down to the parking garage.  He walked towards his car but suddenly stopped.  He turned around and headed back to the elevator to go back up to Sora's place.  Once he opened the door he quickly headed towards the bedroom.  He saw the towel on the floor and heard the shower running.  He quickly removed his clothes and went to the bathroom.  Sora was just washing the soap off her face when Leeteuk came in the shower.  She lifts her head up and lets the water run down her face, when suddenly she felt arms wrapping around her body.  Startled, she gasps out loud.  Leeteuk quickly turns her around.  

"I came back," he said.

"O....Oppa?" 

He responds by kissing her on the lips.  She recognized his familar lips and responds wholeheartedly.  When he unlocked his lips from her, she asked him why he came back?

"I missed you once I got to my car," he said.  

Sora smiles.

"Are you done taking a shower?" he asks.

She nods her head and Leeteuk tuns off the shower handle.

"Good, let's go back to bed," he said.

They dry each other off and then Leeteuk carries Sora back into the bedroom.  They blissfully stay in bed for several hours.

"Oppa, you need to wake up."

"hmm?"

"Oppa, don't you have work to do?"

"Wh..what time is it?"

"It's almost noon time."

"hmm, okay."

Sora, was about to get out of bed when Leeteuk grabs her hand and asks her where she was going?

"Oppa, aren't you going to work now?"

"yes, so stay here," he said.

"But, how about work?"

Leeteuk pulls Sora back in bed and kisses her.  He then gets on top of her and pulls the sheet over him.

"I'm ready to go to work."

Sora shyly smiles at him.

"Me too," she says.

"Saranghe Sorassi."

"Sarange Oppa"