Watching Justice League

The Avengers were all sitting down, watching Justice League. They heard about a company that was making superhero movies after the Avengers were formed. So, they decided to watch some of the movies.

Tony complained that Batman was a copy of him. Peter said that if Tony and T'Challa somehow had a child, Bruce Wayne would be the product. Tony also complained that Bruce Wayne sounded too much like Bruce Banner. Bruce didn't seem to mind at all though.

When Batman recruited Flash, Tony complained again that it was a rip off of when he recruited Peter. (Even though nobody knew Peter's identity, Tony accidentally let it slip that Spider-Man was a nerdy and awkward 'youngster'.) Tony even said that the fast metabolism was a copy of Peter.

Steve pointed out that Wonder Woman was probably inspired by him and maybe Bucky. "A warrior from another time" is what he called Wonder Woman. So he technically also called himself that...Clint teased him about it later.

Then when they got to Cyborg, Natasha said that he was kind of like Bucky, but instead of just a metal arm, he had a metal body. Cyborg even acted kind of like Bucky.

And when Aqua Man was introduced, Loki said that he was obviously a copy of Thor. Thor didn't mind though, it kind of boosted his ego a little bit.

And when Superman's powers were shown, all the Avengers complained about how OP he was. (Peter taught them internet "slang".)

Loki complained that Steppenwolf was clearly a copy of Thanos. But nobody could really mention his name without ruining the mood, so Loki called him "Barney with a butt chin.".

At the end of the movie...the Avengers didn't like it because they were superheroes and knew how it worked and the movie wasn't that accurate.

But hey, some normal citizens liked it. It was also hated by some critics.

But it was a good movie night. Because Tony loved to complain about things. And they got to call Thanos names like 'space grape', 'ass chin', and 'Barney 2.0'.

A/N:
Just so you know, I like both Marvel and DC. I just think that Marvel is better. But I still enjoy DC movies. So this isn't meant to hate on DC or people who like it. I really don't want to start an internet argument...those never end well. And I know that DC was made before Marvel but let me have my plots.