Not again: Chapter 24

That horrible moment when you're grounded for a week, I love you guys and please comment on all the new O2L vids I'm sorry but I will watch them once I get everything back. Lol love you guys.

Part 24:
________________________________________

Kian walks in "Kian what are you doing here?" I ask him, "I heard you scream"

"I was wondering if I could join" he said with a smirk, "not tonight bud maybe another time" Sam says smirking back at him.

"Wow you're going to sell out your wife?" I say with a fake attitude, "he's my bestfriend come on babe please" he asks putting his hands together like he's praying (🙏)

"Whatever" I roll my eyes, I kiss Sam. I jump out of the bed still naked and walk to my personal bathroom.

I pee then go back to bed. Kian left and Sam put on his boxers, I put my pink laced bra and matching underwear on and crawl into bed with him.

<9:36am>

Sam is still sleeping, I walk downstairs grab my book out of the book holder beside the fluffy chair. I also grab the grey throw blanket off the back of the couch and sit down in the chair.

I've started to read 'The Fault In Our Stars' I didn't want to see the movie. But the book is pretty cute.

I read about 3 chapters until I start craving tea. I make my tea, once I'm about to pick up the cup and walk back to the chair I start to feel sick.

I run into the bathroom and start throwing up, big time. I think I threw up for a good 3-5 minutes.

I clean myself up and head back to bed, I start to feel light headed, I lay down next to Sam.

He wakes up "oh Goodmorning babe" he says kissing me "morning voice, gets me everytime" I kiss him back.

"Were you already awake? I can taste toothpaste" he says giggling. "Yah I felt sick, I threw up a couple times but then got light headed so I got a water bottle and came back to bed" I answer closing my eyes.

"Oh are you ok? was it blood? food? fluids?" he asks, "mostly fluids" I reply with my eyes still closed.

I open my eyes to him poking me, "morning sickness" he raises his eyebrows and winks. "You really think so?" I ask sitting up and kind Of hoping on my bum.

I sleep for about another hour, I run to my bathroom and throw up again. I started to get worried, I got dressed in loose leggings and a baggy hoody that says 'Pottorff'.

I head down the stairs "do you guys need anything from the drug store!!" I holler down the stairs, "Kian needs some Tampons and JC needs some diapers" Connor hollers back "extra large" I hear Kian and JC yell as I walk out the door.

I pull up to the drug store, purchase the pee stick (to tell of your pregnant or not) and head back home.

I go up to my bathroom, pee on it, shake it, then place it on a couple pieces of TP while I wait.

While I wait I do my hair in a messy bun. Sam walks in and puts his hands around my waist.

"Hi babe" "hi beautiful" he kisses my cheek, I glance at the stick and see it finally loaded.

I pick it up and put it in front of Sam and I, he puts his head on my shoulder.

The little pink + sign pops up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE
LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀