I Wasn't Ready || Lashton oneshot ||

Helloooo!!! This is my first one shot so I apologise!!!

OMG haha

( Luke POV )

I liked performing this song. I could just let loose and not even have to think about life, feelings and him.

'"Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue."

Man I am so sweaty. I could feel a warm drip of sweat linger down my cheek. The sudden urge to look at him made me nervous and I tried to resist. But it was time for his drumming solo. I stared in awe as he belted his drums. His muscles flexing and his sweaty chest made my heart was beat so fast. There, right that second as I embarrassedly bit my lower lip and sucked at my lip ring, we caught eye contact. He pulled a face, a face of disgust. I was mortified. 'Shit" I whispered as I turned away. He didnt know about my fascination with him, at least I thought he didnt know. The way he looked at me made my stomach turn. I hated myself for letting it get too far. I mean he was my best friend, my band mate, nothing had ever happened in the past. And now nothing will ever happen in the future.

Finally it was over. Michael said the thankyou and goodbyes and Ash threw his drumsticks into the crowd. Oh and of coarse I trip on nothing and fall over in front of everyone. All I could hear was the laughing of thousands of screaming fans. I was so close to bursting into tears. Then a hand reached out, it was Ashton. He helped me up and before I could say anything, he was gone. So I walked off stage.

Back in our change rooms Calum and Mikey were mucking around and making a mess of the place whilst Ashton filmed them. Micheal tried to include me by picking me up and throwing me on a pile of clothes and then jumping on me. Calum finding an opportunity to please the fans, started humping us. I really wasn't in the mood for this. "Get of Calum, please" I said. Calum refused. I started to become angry and Ash must of seen the anger on my face cause next thing I knew, Calum was being lifted off and then so was Michael. All I heard was "You heard him, leave him alone. He's not feeling well." His sweet voice making me quiver. Does this mean that he isn't mad at me? I couldn't figure it out. I looked right into his hazel eyes and mouthed a "thankyou", he just shrugged and said "whatever."

Some time had past and I wasn't doing much better. The boys were at the back of the tour bus in our lounge and I was in my bunk holding myself. What is wrong with me?!? Ashton has refused to look and speak to me all afternoon. All these feelings made me feel empty, my eyes were a bucket of water ready to be tipped out. I was a mess. I let out a big cry, no-one would hear me, I had to let it out. I had my sobbing head cupped into my pillow. "Luke? Is that you?" I heard a concerned whisper come from outside my bunk. I ignored it. "Luke, please. Are you okay?" He tried again. "Go away." I replied. A few seconds went past and I thought he had left. But I was wrong. He opened the end part of the curtain and started to climb the bunks. Before I knew it Ashton was inside my bunk and under my blankets. He wrapped his arms around waist and pulled me closer to his chest. We layed there, my head just below his. I was still crying. But I felt safer, I wasn't alone anymore. I manage to say "Im so sorry Ash". As soon as I finished I let out burst of tears.

"Shhhh I know Luke. I know."

"No you don't Ash, I really am sorry!!!"

"What are you actually sorry for Luke? What??" I could tell he was a little annoyed.

"about, before. I am sorry about before on stage okay!"

"What? When you were perving on me while I was drumming?" He chuckled.

"um, no, what, I wasn.."

"Luke."

I kept rambling.

"I swear I wasn't, I promi.."

I was stopped mid sentence. I felt a rush. His lips were on mine. He kissed me. I could feel his tension at first but I kissed him back. He calmed. The kiss then turned so passionate. Next thing I knew he was on top of me and I was moaning, begging for more. I didn't waste anytime, I had his shirt off as fast as he took of my pants. I can't believe this was happening. Me, Luke Hemmings and Him, Ashton Irwin. And it wasn't a dream this time. This was real.

I traced my lips across his torso, spreading my tounge around his hardened nipple. The palm of his hand slowely rubbed and against my length. I let out a soft moan. "You like that huh?" he whispered in my ear. "mmmhmmm" I couldn't form the words. ''Beg." I looked in his eyes. I knew what he wanted. "Beg for me babe" I licked my lips and proceeded to beg like asked. "Please daddy, I want it, I want you, Please" A smirk arose from his face and with that he disappeared underneath the sheets.

HAHAHA IMMA STOP YOU RIGHT HERE!!! THANKYOU FOR READING!

I'm going to write a series of different one shots to follow this :)

haha I promise I'll write more asap!!!!

Omfg it's so bad idk haha