Maddie's pov

My eyes fluttered open I turned over to look at the time 10:00 a.m. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked to see if anyone called me of corse not. I got up and decided to take a shower, I adjusted the water so it was a perfect warmth. Once I got out of the shower I did the basics brushed my teeth, comb my hair, and get dressed. I heard my phone buzz it was a message from my best friend Abby. "Hey maddie I'm coming over its very important." The text said. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door I answered and stood there was Abby. "Okay maddie you need to sit down before I tell you." She said. "Okay." I said obeying her. "Okay, I have 2 tickets to see Fall Out Boy and here's the best part I have VIP passes!" "No way!" "She way," she said pulling out the tickets and passes. "When is the concert?" I asked. "Tomorrow, at 8:00 p.m." I said shocked. "Maddie let's go out to eat." Abby said. "Okay let me go get my keys and purse." I said still shocked. After I grabbed all the stuff I needed we drove to little deli in Chicago. We ordered our food and sat down and ate when I saw the ever famous patrick stump and pete wentz. "Abby look over there." "I know pete wentz is right there." Of corse everybody in the deli was all around them. Patrick being such a sweet guy told everyone sweetly to please leave but it didn't work even pete tried but they didn't listen then I decided to take matters into my own hands."HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I yelled.Every body looked towards me I guess when a fan yells they leave. Patrick and pete came towards us, "oh my god Abby look they are coming towards us." I whispered.Once patrick and pete got to the table they asked if they sit down of corse we said yes. We told them how we were going to see them tomorrow and a whole bunch of other stuff. Then patrick handed me a piece of paper that had his number Abby had received a piece of paper that had Pete's number. "Just in case you have any trouble." Patrick said. Once they left you could say we fan girled a bit. "Abby you do realize we just got patrick stump and pete wentz's phone numbers?" I said looking shocked. "Yeah, you do realize I'm not stupid." Abby said laughing. We gathered our stuff and left the deli. "What do you wanna do now?" Abby asked. "I don't know, wanna go to my house." "Sure." She said. With that we got into the car and drove to my house. Once we arrived inside we decided to call patrick and pete I went first. The phone rang a few times when I heard a sweet voice say hello. I looked over at happy I was so scared I have a major crush on patrick stump and this is so crazy that he gave me his number. "Hello, this is maddie you know from the deli." I said fear in my voice. "Oh well hello there maddie I'm so happy you called." He said. After about an hour of Abby and I talking to patrick and pete they asked if we wanted to hang out of course we said yes. Abby left to go hang out with pete while patrick said he was coming over to my place. I looked around my house crap I thought to myself I need to clean up a bit. Once everything looked right I decided to make myself look alright. I went to the bathroom and brushed the heck out of my teeth I wanted them to look perfect then curled my hair just loose curls to give a wavey effect. I thought I looked okay then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood patrick he was wearing a red tshirt, blue jeans , his signature glasses and fedora. "Well don't you look handsome Mr.Stump." "Thanks, you look beautiful." He said. I invited him in and we sat on the couch. "So what do you wanna do?" Patrick asked. "I don't know how about we do laser tag." I said. "Yes!" So I jumped up and grabbed my purse and patrick and I drove to the laser tag arena. Once we got there we payed the fee to get in and play. "So, you excited for the concert tomorrow?" Patrick asked. "Of course, I love your music your my inspiration." After small talk we decided to play two games of laser, then we left the arena. Once we got back to my place he told me goodnight and then he left. I texted Abby about what we did then went to bed.