Patricks pov

I felt jumping and shaking my eyes opened to see pete jumping on my bed. "What the heck pete." I said. "Just trying to wake you up." I rolled my eyes.,"well mission accomplished, pete." I told him to get out and I got dressed. Then I remembered last night with maddie, we had so much fun and we had a connection. Once I got dressed I decided to call maddie. After I few rings maddies voice said hello. "Hey just wanted to check on you, see if you wanted to hang out tomorrow." Yeah sure look I got to go get ready for the concert bye." "Okay bye." Pete came into the room, "someone's got a girlfriend." Pete said. "Yeah your one to talk, how was date with maddies friend?" I asked pete. "Great, now lover boy get ready to go we got to go to the venue." "Shut up pete!" I said. He just laughed and walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone and car keys and yelled at pete to hurry up. Once he got to my car we drove to the venue thank god we were performing in Chicago. Once we got to the venue joe and Andy already were there. I checked the time it was 6:50 p.m wow time went by fast. After about an hour of just talking and stuff when we heard new politics come out on stage. After about 30 minutes after they started it was time for us it come out.
3 hours later
The concert was over now time for the VIPs to come and meet us. The last ones to come in where maddie and Abby."hey guys." Maddie said happily. Abby walked over to pete and began talking, I grabbed maddies hand and I grabbed a chair for us to sit in. "So, what did you think of the concert?" I asked. "I loved it your voice was amazing and you have a fancy fob tshirt on." She said. "I never thought my voice was that good." "Patrick you have one of the best voices ever, stop doubting yourself." After hours of talking I asked her if she wanted to come to my place, and she said yes. I guess Abby was coming too because pete lives with me when he is in Chicago. On the car ride back to my place we didn't talk much until I broke the silence. "Do you guys wanna watch a horror movie?" Qeveryone was on bored with it. When we arrived at my apartment I put in the Texas chainsaw massacre and Abby and pete took a seat on one side and then I saw pete put his arm around Abby. He looked at me and smiled so I took his advice and put my arm around maddie and to my surprise she leaned into my chest. I grabbed her hand and held onto her hand she looked up at me. Pete looked over at me and smiled I was shocked I never had a way with girls but I felt like maddie liked me no matter what I did. Maddie then gave me a kiss on the cheek my cheeks flushed red. I turned to maddie and her cheeks were also flushed, she then smiled at me. Her smile was perfect she had sparkling white teeth, hey blue-green eyes flashing back at me everything about her was perfect. We turned to face the tv and continued to watch the movie.