Maddies pov

Patrick and I turned back to watch the movie, I saw a smile creep on his face. He turned back to face me, "maddie this might be a crazy thing to ask but i think I'm falling in love with you." My face turned ruby red it felt like it was burning, "I feel the same way, patrick." I saw pete,Andy,joe,and Abby awed at us. Patrick leaned in closer to me his lips coming closer to me when we kissed sparks flew. Patrick pulled away to take a breath. He put his around my shoulder and I leaned into his chest and soon became consumed with darkness. I woke up around 8:00 a.m. And saw the patrick was still asleep I decided to careful get off the sofa so I didn't wake him up. I bet he would be hungry when he got up or really everyone would be. I went to a guest bedroom to see if Abby and pete were in there. They were and luckily Abby was up she saw me standing in the door way and got out of bed carefully. "Help me make breakfast cause I know the guys like different things." I said. "Okay, let's make some nice breakfast." After we cooked bacon,eggs,biscuits, and pancakes all the guys were up. Patrick came up behind me and said thank you for making breakfast. "Hey maddie sense pete and Abby are going out today do you wanna go fedora shopping with me?" Patrick asked. "Yeah of course." After I got ready we hopped into Patricks car and went to the mall to buy fedoras. Once we arrived at the mall patrick saw a black fedora pretty much the same thing but he loved it. "So your gonna buy that fedora?" I asked " yep." He said paying for the fedora.
Hey guys maddie here and thanks for all the support on wattpad it's crazy that anyone would read anything from me. Anyway once again thanks I will update again soon byez😜