Chapter 4 A Day at the Beach

*YAWN* it's 8:00. At least I woke up on time today. The first thing I did was pic out my outfit. hmmmm. "how about this neon pink swim suit, flower crop top, and these shorts." Then I rushed to the bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed, dried my hair, brushed it out, put my hair up in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, washed my face then moisturized it, put on light waterproof mascara and sparkly clear lipgloss. Then I ran downstairs and heard a knock on the door so of corse... I answered it. The first person I see is Trevor so I let him in. Then I see Jc and another girl follow him in. "oh hey Jc!" I say "Hey Haleigh! This is my Girlfriend Kallie. she's pretty right?" Jc says. "Yah! Nice to meet you kallie!" I say to her "You too!" I grabbed my sunglasses and we headed to Jc's car. I had a feeling today was gonna be fun.

Everybody was ready to go to The Santa Monica Pier! We're all going to meet there then walk down to the beach later. Jc drove us and we jammed out to Trevor Moran and Ricky Dillon all the way there. They were both great singers. #BuyEchoOnITunes

Finally here! I can't wait to meet everyone! I hop out of the car and so does everyone else. "Where is everyone?" Jc says. I had no clue. We were all going to meet by the Ferris wheel. I hated Ferris wheels... and I always have. Ricky and Kate ran up to us. Gianna and Kalee followed. "Hey Gurl!" Kate says "Hey Gurlll" I say back. Connor and his girlfriend walk up to us. they were holding hands. "AWWWW you two are soo cute!" I couldn't help but say. I mean it's true! "Thanks!" Connors girlfriend said. Her name is Emily and she is really pretty! Connors BFF Calista was standing next to him. The rest of the guys and their friends came and we all tried to decide what to do first. We walked to the bike shop to rent bikes. "OW THE SAND IS HOT!!" I hear Sam scream. "LETS JUST GET OUR BIKES AND RIDE TO THE WATER." I hear Connor say. We all get our bikes and ride down to the water.