The Return of Herobrine: Chapter 1

Herobrine: What's wrong you f******? You guys shocked?! Well so am I. For my enemies out there, I am going to get you guys, get better men, get strong men, me and my people, we are going after you guys, you know who you are bitches, we will kill you guys and we will find you.

From the TV

Herobrine: Turn that shit off I am out of here.

Hero turns off the TV

Hero: How the f*** is he alive?!

Katie: I don't know but I am happy about it!

Hero: I'm happy about it to, but it sill makes no sense of how he lived the virus?

Sophia: What's going on?

Hero: Dad's alive.

Sophia: Are you serious?!

Hero: He is alive baby!

Hero and Sophia hugs.

Sophia: When is he coming?

Hero: We don't know yet but hopefully he comes soon.

At Herobrine's vehicle.

Herobrine: Those sons of bitches thought that I was dead, my ass, I am alive motherf******.

Herobrine's servant: Sir, we don't know if this happen but since you said that, I am guessing that Steve and the others are going over there.

Herobrine: Ahhh let them, I don't give a f***. Let them go to the news station and see that I am not there anymore.

At Steve's vehicle.

Steve: I can't believe that Herobrine is alive.

Jason Brine: What are we going to do, Steve?

Steve: Looks like we are going to war with him once again. Let's go to the news station.

Hero's house.

Hero: We need to call dad.

Katie: I'll try calling him on my phone.

Katie dials Herobrine's number.

Herobrine's phone rigs and see it was Katie, and Herobrine answers the phone.

Herobrine: What's up beautiful?

Katie: You faked your own death?

Herobrine: I had to, I want to make a surprise you guys.

Hero: What do you mean surprise, dad?

Herobrine: Hero, I miss you so much.

Hero: Why did you fake your death?

Herobrine: We will talk about it, when I get to the base.

Hero: Okay dad, see you soon. 

In Steve's car.

Jason Brine: That son of a bitch! How the f*** is that asshole still alive?!

Steve: He had the virus Jason, they said that Herobrine has died from the virus.

General Zak: The one thing is that how did he live from that though, if someone has the virus for 3 days and you called them on the 3rd day, they won't make it, if they had the virus for a day then they would've saved him, but he didn't make it.

President Omar's vehicle pulls over in the parking lot.

President Omar: You saw of what the f*** that son of a bitch said on the news right.