Chapter 1

I lay there on the hallway floor, completely naked, my body won't move, I don't want to either! Yukimura hasn't left for work yet and I really don't feel like fighting anymore.

Yukimura and my relationship started in highschool.

Yukimura was into sports and I was into music, Usually these would be like fire and ice.
But when I met Yukimura, I wanted to be like him, he was talented and smart.
I watched him from a distance to begin with.

But one day I was in the music hall playing my violin to a hiphop score.

While my parents wanted me to do classical music, while I didn't hate it. It was just totally not my style.

So I was playing Mirrors cover of Justin Timberlakes song, and when I was done playing , I heared clapping from the entrance way.

"Bravo, that was nice.!"

Yukimura says while walking over to me.

"So, whats your name pretty hiphop violinist.?"

Yukimura asks when he gets in front of me.

My eyes were wide and i quickly look down.

'man i love those ivy green eyes of his.'
I think nervously.

"i'm Yota..."

I say nervously, still looking down.

"you don't have to be scared of me."

Yukimura says gently

We finally meet eyes and his lips burst into a smile.

"I was right, you are cute."

He said said then scuffled my hair.

But now all that is now , is a bittersweet memory as I lay here. Covered in bruises in our apartments hallway.

I finally feel Yukimura step over me and walk out the door.

I open my tear filled eyes, and slowly pick myself up.

I have to get myself to still go teach the music class at the college.

I slowly make my way to the shower and the water feels nice and painful on my body.

I get out and stand in front of the fullbody mirror.

My face and hands are probly the only parts of me not bruised.

I look at myself . My lite brown hair , my lite blue eyes , with bags under my eyes. All 5 foot 7inches of me seems like a ghost.

My hands and face huh? I guess he still understands I need my hands at least.

I grab my black slacks and my grey button up top and blue tie and throw them on. Then grab the comb and style my hair.

I then see the time and grab my keys and dashas fast as i can and then get into my car and drive to the school. I have a cd in, the song playing is Sugar, by Maroon 5.