Birth of a Rising Legend

In a certain hospital in Japan, among a group of babies, one in particular had green hair. A newborn baby girl.

All was quiet as a cloaked figure headed to the maturity ward, looking around. As the figure approached their destination, they looked over the cradles, and their sight landed on the green haired baby.

Then the person seemed to phase through the wall into the room and floated to the newborn girl. She was still slumbering when the hooded figure extended a long finger on her chest and a small symbol appeared above her heart. A thundercloud with a small bolt of lighting coming out.

"Young child, chosen by Olympus, you will be bearing many powers over time, but you will be pursued by many; heroes and villains alike. For now, my gift to you is that of courage. When the time's right, we'll meet again." The figure said as he vanished.

Two days later, the Midoriyas were ready to head home with their new child. The father noticed the birthmark on his new daughter's chest, and wondered if it meant something.

A few days later, Inko found her daughter staring at the clouds in the sky, and thought about her behavior. Izuka had an unnatural Behavior, even for a baby. She wasn't afraid of heights, and the other day when there was a thunderstorm, she wasn't phased at all. She and her husband would check up on her, and she was always sleeping soundly. Inko wondered if her little girl was developing some kind of quirk early.

When Izuka was 1 year old, early morning, a different hooded figure appeared in her room. This one touched her face and spoke softly;

"Adorable little child, you are already as cute as a cherub, but just to be sure, I give you eternal beauty. Shimmering seagreen hair like a nymphs, eyes that shame the finest emeralds, a voice as sweet as golden ambrosia, you'll walk with the grace of a swan wherever you go."

The next few days afterwords, Inko decided to meet up with her old friend Bakugou and introduce her daughter to Bakugou's son.

Katsuki seemed like he would glare at anything that moves until Izuka was placed with him. He attempted to crawl over to her, and touch her face.

Izuka didn't know why the other kid wouldn't leave her alone. She wasn't interested in baby toys like he was, then he managed to get to her and fell asleep on her. She started to complain by trying to push him off repeating 'no'.

The next year came, two new hooded figures extended their hands and the first one spoke. "Tiny child, I bestow upon you, the gift of light, music and song. The Nightingale will be your Troubadour or bring his Sweet Serenade to your door. And finally, the gift of absolute healing and regeneration."

Then the next one extended their hands and whispered; "Little girl, my gift is 'one with nature'. You will understand the tongue of animals, and they you." They said before disappearing.

Over the months, Inko would find her daughter staring at different animals when they went to the zoo and talking with them. Other times, she saw her listening to beautiful music, that was for older people.

At the age of three, this time, three hooded figures came with different gifts. One gave her the gift of wisdom, another gave her the gift of cunning, and the last blessed her with the power of combat and endurance.

Then the night before she turned 4, four cloaked figures appeared in her room.

A gift of domestic skills.
The gift of necromancy, or the ability to hear the voices of the dead.
The ability to control fire.
The gift of luck.
--------------------
Right now, Izuka was reading a huge book that was too hard to read for kids, and was in Greek, but it came easily for Izuka. She decided to learn 5 other languages and decided to start with Greek.