Protect the Amulet!

Things went chaotic from the attack. While the staff were defending the amulet, the vilians battled those who could go head to head with them; mostly 'Alice' and Izuka. 

But before the amulet could be taken, a crack of thunder was heard.

"Normally, I wouldn't let myself be shown to mere mortals as slimy as you, but you've dared to put us in a bad mood for disrupting an important occasion."

It was the thundering voice of Zeus. And boy he was mad!

The other Olympians gods had arrived on the scene as well!

Zeus was throwing thunderbolts, Demeter's plants grew trapping villains, Apollo and Artemis fired their arrows, Aphrodite and Hypnos were knocking people out, Poseidon got some villains thrown into gigantic water bubbles, and the others were mostly using their respective weapons.

One villain nearly snuck up on Izuka, but she was able to catch him in time and strike him down with a fierce punch.

Once they were done with the villains, Izuka made sure that the amulet was still secure. It would've been a disaster. The reason why was not because the Amulet of Aphrodite was only valuable, but it was said to possess a level of the Love Goddesses' power. If it ever fell into the wrong hands, they would be able to manipulate anyone into doing their bidding or make someone fall in love with them without doing much.

The only counteract against it would be a powerful god like Zeus or the original possessor Aphrodite.

"Midoriya!" She heard a voice; All Might's coming her way.

"Oh, All Might!" 

"I heard of the commotion that just happened. Are you alright?"

"Yup, and so is the amulet." She smiled.

------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next chapter! Sorry it's a short one!