part .12......

Sorry sorry for being late friends... but really I have no time to writing ...I busy my personal issues........

I write sooo urgently sooooo if you find any mistakes please forgive me........

Thank you for supporting and love...I love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

.................,..........................................

Swara look at him Angrily .. other  are look at her shock....

Swara:(slap him another cheek ) how dare you lacky backy...

Laksh:(shocked place his hand in his cheek) swara what is this....

Swara: (shout at angry)what ha whom give you rights  to raising your hand on my sanskar .....

Ap: ( come out of shock) swara beta what is this and why you slap my son... what are you doing with sanskar in this room..?????

Swara: oh sooooo many question (smirk) what badi ma what is chilly questions... you must know that wife should be in her husband only ...so I'm in my husband room only...(saying this she side hug Sanskar leaving Othe to shock but two  seeing swara smile)..

Ap: what  hell this is you both are divorce Na...

Sw: (smile stand Infront of her) when is happened badi ma...

Dp: swara beta sanskar was Sign it Na..

Swara: (sadly) ha badi papa , he did Na how could I forgot this...

Ap, dp, Laksh was Happily look at her..

Swara: he did Right , how dare  he did with out my permission (she turn slap sanskar) this for you signed the paper...

And badi papa he only sign it Not me and we are still husband and wife....

LAKSH: swara what you are say .. you said you will married me and also you happy...

Swara:(irritating) look backy (Laksh loo at her wied ) oh sorry .. Laksh when I say I will married you.... yes I said yes for marriage but not with you....

Laksh: know I got it you doing because sanskar said something to you that why you behave like this...I will not leave you sanskar today...

(Laksh about slap him but swara slap him).

Sw: (angry) how dare you Laksh , if you did same again it would not good for you ...go from here backy...

Laksh: how dare you (he hold her hand drag to him)

Swara: ahhhhh sanskar..

Sanskar was about hold her but Sujatha hold her...

Sujatha: what happen swara,, it hurts you any where...

Swara:( embrassing)  vo vo nothing mom.....

Sujatha: what nothing ha then why you shout...

Swara: ( look down shy)mom ...wo... Nothing much..(Sujatha glared her) you son is so hard ma...

Hearing her Sujatha felt embrassing look her and there not her..... sanskar was look at her wiedly ..... Laksh , ap, dp look at her shocked....

Uttra: (innocently) what swara bhabi, what is meaning of hard Bhai is not hard..he is very strong look at him body, right Bhai...

Sujatha:(beat her head lightly) uttra shhhhh

Uttra: maa

Swara was look down blushing...

Laksh was seeing all this...

Laksh: enough, what going on here, and how dare you sanskar touch my swara....

Swara: (shout) Laksh..... I already told you don't...(calmly) look Laksh I don't love you infect I never want love person like you.... I'm hay that I realised my feeling my true love soon...and we are happy for each other...sooooo you please leave us...and you please move on your life soon..

   And please you all leave from here..we already tired..we have to rest for while...

Laksh: swara you don't do me like this I really love you....

Swara: Laksh please leave...badi maa please take your son with you...

All are leaving from here.. but one person was look at sanskar angrily... Sanskar was look at person node his head no...

Swara seeing this smile smirk....