Part 29

Sankar comes out after changing his dress. swara seeing him but now also he did not look at her. swara couldn't handle more this silent, she angry move to sanskar.

swara: sanskar why you doing like this...

sanskar was just avoiding her move from there..

swara:(angry, hold his hand) i'm asking something Mr.maheshwari

swara:(forcely turn him her side, cup his face)sanskar say something ..don't behave like this it's hurt me so much sanskar, why can't you understand that is not your fault...you hmmmm

her word stop in middle because sanskar is her.. he kiss her lovely hold her waist he held like no air between them .. while kissing her he move toward bed , both are fall bed like sanskar above her..she was still shock she comes her sense when sanskar bit her lip ..then she held his hair tighy kissing him back.. after 20 minutes both broke kiss..

sankar:(cup her cheek)just tell me..

swara:(look at him node her head no)

sanskar:(tears eyes)please i want to know what happen that night..

swara:(cup his face lovely)sanskar see I'm fine na, nothing happens to me

sanskar:(look at her eyes) so you didn't tell me what happen that night..ok than fine.

he places her other side of bed about to move but swara held his hand, sanskar looks at she already look at him, he removes her hand which held his hand, and move to table take of some tablet and hand over her...

swara:(being confusing )what is that???

sanskar:(not look at her) don't argue now, have this..

swara not saying silently had a tablet...that sanskar made lay on the bed he also lay beside her..she didn't say anything just close her eyes. but after 10 minutes she opens her eyes look at sanskar , he was trying to remove her dress..

swara:(shocked held his hand) sanskar what are you doing..

sanskat: Shhhh not a word...

swara:(confused and shock, node her head)

sanskar remove her dress and look at her she closes her eyes, not feel any movement she opens her eyes look at him he was looking at her tears..

swara:(panic)sanskar.. don't

sanskar kiss her she is worried for him so that she try to broke kiss but sanskar tightly held her waist he is almost full of her...

sankar:(broke kiss) I'm sorry..(kiss her eyes ) I love you....

While she was close her eyes feelings him comes to she sense felt some chillness open her eyes look at sanskar, he was applying some oilment oon her..

Swara:sanskar what are doing leave that I will do it..

Sanskar: (look at her) just tell me I leave it..

Swara:( shock about his stubborn)why you soo stubborn sanskar, I said leave it but still you are stuck on this only.

Sanskar:(angry) yes I stubborn like you ..(compos himself)you didn't tell me that ok, totally ok leave it.don't speak anything to me, don't disturb my work..

Swara says nothing just look at him blankly. After completing applying the oilment on her , he covers her with blanket and moves to washroom wash his hand after coming out washroom he looks at her she also looks at him. He comes to her kiss her forehead. And move to the couch for sleeping.

Swara: sanskar please sleeping with me...

But he silently turned around close his eyes.. swara seeing him tears eyes, she didn't know when her eyes are closed...

MORNING....

Sanskar open look at around when his eyes fall on his wife she was sleeping clouding more on pillow-avoiding sun rises..he smiles at her and goes to her cover her properly kiss her forehead lovely..and go to the washroom for fresh up. After coming out washroom he ware his clothes and go to downstairs..

Sujata:(seeing her son coming down)sanskar are you alright..and swara where is she?she is alright..

Sanskar: mom relax..she is fine mom, and little bit tried soo she sleeping, don't disturb her...

Sujata:( relaxes)oh ok. But where are going??..

Sanskar: nothing mom I have work, I will come before breakfast...

Sujata: hmm...

Sanskar going out, Sujata also goes to kitchen for preparing breakfast they are unfair of that one person hearing their talk..

laksh:(mind) woww that great sanskar is out, now i will see my swara , and also clear all misunderstandings...

laksh going toward swasan room, the door was not locked inside so he open door and enters the inside room..he looks at room shock, because swara cloth on the floor.and swara blanket little down, her bare back was visible. seeing her like this laksh was shocking about to move to then only she hear footstep he got afraid so he immediately goes from there after a close door...

swasan room..

swara open her eyes look around ,sit on bed covered her properly..

Swara:where is he gone? He didn't weakup also.

Saying this she go to washroom ..after ready she come down..

Sujata:(seeing her) swara how you
feeling now??

Swara:(confused)what happen to me mom?

Sujata: sanskar said that you're tired.

Swara:oh I'm? Fine..

Sujata:ok come have your breakfast..

Swara:(seeing here and there)mom where is sanskar??

Sujata: he went out side work, you come have your breakfast..

Swara:no mom I will have when my sanskar come..

Sujata:(worried)but swara I think sanskar will come after breakfast only..

Swara:it's ok mom I will waiting..

Sujata:(about to say ,but stop look at entrance)look your sanskar come.

Swara:(happily)sanskar..

Sanskar stop hearing her voice and look at her, she also look at him ..

Sujata:now both are come have breakfast...

Swara:(go to him cupping his face) where are you going sanskar??

Sanskar :(not look at her remove her hand which is on him cheek)swara I have some work..now come have your breakfast..

Sanskar held her hand move to dinning table..all while she look him . He didn't look at her, and his behavior
Hurting her soo much..

All having breakfast but swara playing on food. Sanskar seeing her , she didn't have little bit till now..

Sujata:swara have your breakfast..

Swara:(blankly) I'm not hungry.

She about go and sanskar held her hand under the table..she look at him ,he nod no, she silently sit have her breakfast ..

.............

How is part guys I know this bore.

Sooo guys be ready for next part..it gonna be some kind of suspense....

Tell about your review..