The Boys

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I walked in, GooglePlier directed me to the main room. I saw some ego's eye me but Google was basically my body guard.

When we got into a hallway I saw a massive door, it was like a wood door that you would see in a rich man's house! It had a special knocker on it and so Google knocked.

"Who is it?" A dark scruffy, glitchy voice asked. "It's Google sir, someone is here to visit you." Suddenly the door opened.

And I saw them. The one with the blue ad red aurora must be Darkiplier, and the goofy man with the pink Warfstache must've been Wilford Warfstache.

The one with the Warfstache was the first to come and say hello. "Ah! Ms.Y/N I presume! My name is Wilford Warfstache! But you probably already know that!" Shook my hand and lead me to a chair at the table in the middle of the room where Dark was sitting at.

He slowly turned his head towards me and said, "I'm Dark. It's a pleasure to meet you." He got up and walked towards me and stuck his hand out. I shook it. I noticed his hand feels like sandpaper, while the other one's feels like silk.

"Y/N L/N, it's also a pleasure to be working with the both of you." I nodded to the two of them.

Dark sat back down and straightened his tie. I noticed Wilford kept playing with his...gun..
"Sir," I said, "maybe you should put that down. It could hurt somebody!"

Wilford laughed and waved it around. "It was an accident I sweaaar!" Dark rolled his eyes and said, "Brother, stop being an idiot and put the damn thing up!"

Wilford scoffed and put it in his pocket. He started pouting like a child. This made me giggle.

Wilford looked at me and said, "What are you laughing at?!" I laughed harder and wiped away a tear. "I'm sorry sir, you just look like a child, it's so adorable!"

Wilford chuckled and said, "brother, she'll fit right in." Dark got a little mad and slammed his fist down making me jump, I could here Wilford chuckling at me.

"We need to be focused! Now, Y/N, we are to have you here for a little while to see if you could, quote on quote, "change us", I doubt it but I'm never one to back down from a challenge." He smirked.

Wilford spoke up, "Life always needed a little madness, without it, it would be normal. No one likes normal!"

I squirmed in my seat, I'm  being honest here, being in front of the two most powerful villain's it makes you really uncomfortable. Dark chuckled at this. "Will, take Y/N to her room. Y/N, since you'll be staying here, we will give you the best room we can. But don't get in my way when I'm working." He said the last part a little glitchy.

I nodded fast and got up. Wilford directed me out of the room and we began walking.

I chuckled softly, Wilford her this and hummed, basically asking what I was laughing about.

"I didn't know the two highest villains in the world, would be very nice!" He stopped and laughed.

Then he started walking with his hands behind his back, "Darling, you have no idea how wrong you are..."