Aoi X Reader (The GazettE - smut)

(A/N: I had this Aoi smut request and I really hope I'm not letting you down... ^^)

You had no idea what kind of relationship you were in with Aoi.
He was surprisingly hard to read and that was really starting to annoy you.

After you had met him few months ago, when your mutual friend introduced you to him, for your surprise he had asked you out.
You had been only at couple of dates now and nothing that special had happened; just a dinner or movies and once (fucking once!) he had kissed you.
Quickly.
It lasted two seconds.

You were getting so frustrated with him and you were ready to just let it go and move on.
If he wasn't interested after all, fine.
You sure weren't going to start flirting and throwing yourself at him.

Feeling irritated you knocked on his door.
He opened the door right the way and smiled widely at you, stepping aside to let you in.

His charming smile immediately got your thoughts distracted and you smiled back at him, forgetting all about your irritation and bad mood.
Damn, why did he have to be like that...
You sighed a little and stepped inside his apartment.

"Here's your jacket", you said turning around to face him and held his jacket in front of him.
He had forgotten it in your car yesterday and he had asked you to bring it back to him today.

Suddenly his ringing phone interrupted, so before answering the call he quickly asked you to take the jacket and put in his closet, pointing towards his bedroom.

You hesitated in doorway and felt a little awkward going into his bedroom.
His bedroom was huge and so was his bed, you noticed, when your eyes stopped on a large bed that had a metal headboard.
You looked around in the room, admiring his taste in decorating and then your eyes caught his open closet door.
"Closet... this is the size of my living room...", you mumbled to yourself while walking to the closet.
"God, how much clothes does one man need?", you asked yourself stunned when you saw all his clothes. He probably had more clothes than you had ever owned in your life.
You walked to the nearest clothes rack and hung his jacket between the others.

When you turned around, Aoi was suddenly standing right in front of you. You hadn't heard him coming in and your scared looking face made him laugh softly.

"I didn't mean to scare you...", he said giving you a little smile and then he went back to the bedroom door and closed it.

You frowned feeling confused and you looked up at him, when he came back to you and stopped only a few centimeters away.
He was so close that you could smell his perfume, and intense stare of his darkened brown eyes kept you standing still as if you were hypnotised.
Then he slowly started taking off his T-shirt, staring at you the whole time, pulled the shirt over his head and threw it somewhere on the floor, not taking his eyes off of yours for one second.

You had not expected this.
At all.
You were so confused by his behaviour and you just didn't know what to think.

Your eyes seemed to be having a will of their own and you gulped, when your eyes wandered up and down on his uncovered upper body.
You heard him laughing and quickly you looked away, your cheeks blushing hard.

"Ahmm... I'll leave now so you can... eh, change your clothes or whatever you're doing...", you mumbled and tried to get passed him, but he stopped you by getting in your way.

"You're cute...", he laughed.
"And I'm not changing my clothes", he said and moved closer to you again.
You tried to back up but felt the edge of his bed against your legs.
Aoi grinned, grabbed you by your waist and threw you on the bed.
Next thing you knew was that he was laying on top of you with his full weight, holding your wrists down to the mattress, and then his soft lips smashed against yours.