Chapter 1

(Y/n) pros
   You sat in your room, yet again staring at your ceiling daydreaming. Breathing calm as the throbbing pain numbs in your wrists. Silence engulfed the dark room. It was peaceful until your mother decided to barge in.
    "(Y/n) I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR AGES!!" She screamed grabbing your arms. She smacked you out of the calm room of your mind. "GET READY! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!" She hit you, grazing your ribs, sending a painful shiver to vibrate through your body.
    "Yes I am you bitch." You snarled at her, ripping your arms from her death grip. Yet again she slapped you across the face.
    "You'd better not do that around Damien. He is rich and good looking. Don't ambaras me!" She growled. 'Great mom has snatched another poor man. Damn gold digger' you thought. "Get dressed." She said, walking out the room.
As she did you flipped her off. "Fucking bitch" you murmered. You grabbed your suit out of the closet as you were never one for dresses. You applied some makeup over your face, covering the Fresh hand prints and bruises. You pulled the sleeves of the suit jacket over your wrists, covering the puffy, red cuts.
   You sighed as you walked down stairs, meeting your mother at the front door. You grabbed your bag and slipped you phone into it. A black limo showed up outside your door. You stepped out the door after your mother silently closing it behind you, then walked to the back of the limo and seated yourself at the back.
    (Time skip)
The limo stops outside a house. No not a house a damn mansion. Yeah this guy is definitely rich. A servant of some kind opens the door for you and your mother. You step onto the Rock floors staring at the beautiful manor. Three storys, balconies, it had everything.
     You walked up toward one of the many doors to see a (hot😜) man standing at the entrance.
     You looked him up and down. Black suit, white shirt. He had a cane with a massive diamond on top. His hair was slicked back, Ruby red like blood, faded into the black like a flame. He had a strong jawline, deep brown eyes, slight stubbles on his chin. He looked your age. He. Was. Gorgeous.
    Little did you know he looked at you and saw beauty like no other.