chapter 5

(Y/n) pros
  "Well this is auquard" you mumble to yourself. You look into Dark's eyes and he pushes a stray strand out of your face.
   "How about we ditch this place. I have something to show you" he grinned. He took your hand in his and walked out the door, sipping on your frappachino's.
   He led you into the parking lot and pressed the unlock button on his car keys. All of a sudden a flash came from a DARK PURPLE BMW I8!!!!!
   You looked at him as if he was crazy. "Yes that's my car" Dark said pulling a smug grin.
   "HOW THE FUCK DID U AFORD THAT!" You practically yelled
     "I'm rich. And I also have ways that you will see later" he winked. He let go of your hand and opened the winged doors. The interior was black leather with blue outlines. The buttons lit up. It. Was. Incredible.
   You sat in the seat and the feeling you got was undescribeble. "NO wonder you got this car. It makes you feel superior." You giggled as Dark turned the engine on. He kept the wing doors open and started driving. He pressed turbo and you squealed as he sped towards his home.
   (Time skip)

Dark was chasing you around his mansion. Messing around was fun when you actually had friends. He grabbed your hand and stopped you. "(Y/n) do you like scary things?" He asked.
   "Yeah why?"You replied. Just as you said that he changed. His suit faiding into a black shirt, checkered shirt with the sleeves ripped off, black ripped skinny jeans and converse. His hair poofed up and his eyes turned black. The only thing in his eye was the red pupil.
You started to feel hot streams of tears role down your face.
   "I shouldn't have showed you. I'm a monster!" He said backing away from you. He looked into your eyes and turned to run. You grabbed his hand before he could, and forced him to look at you.
    "Dark look." You said pulling him into a hug. "You aren't a monster." You murmered. "Your beautiful. I've never seen something like this. But I love it" you smiled.
    He sighed wrapping his arms around your waist. "Thankyou. I thought I scared you. You started crying." He sobbed into your neck. "Please don't tell anyone"
     "Your secret is safe with me" you said pulling his face from your neck to look at you. You looked into his eyes, and he moved his hand to your cheek. Your lips touched, sealing a sacred kiss.