Chapter Eleven

Adam's POV

Damian and I was on the jet on our way home when I thought of something and looked at Damian who was reading a magazine but once I looked at him he looked up, "yes?"

"What happened to Hudson? Wasn't he there when you guys killed Caleb?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about him for a second. We can stop at the doctors and check on him when we get home," he said, smiling. 

I got the chills when he said doctor, where Hudson probably is is no doctor, I don't even know what he is but he isn't a doctor. I just nodded and went back to drinking my orange crush and looking out the window.

One of the assistant came in and went over to where Damian sat, saying something in his ear and he nodded. Since I wasn't in heat anymore, he has been much nicer to them then before, which is good, of course. He looked at me as he stood up, "the pilot wants to speak with me, I'll be right back," he said, looking at the assistant, "could you please get Adam some Captain crunch, a glass of orange juice, no pulp, and an actual orange" he said, turning to me, "since it's 7 in the morning and he don't need any more orange crush right now."

I just giggled and took another drink of my soda, "whoops." He just chuckled and walked to the front of the jet. The assistant left for a second and came back with a tray of everything that Damian had requested. "Thank chu!"

"You're welcome, and don't worry, I'll slip you another crush later," she said, winking and walking away. I smiled brightly and started eating my Captain crunch. I loved how Damian knew exactly what to get me, it's one of the reasons why I love him so much. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Hudson's number.

It sent me straight to voice mail, which was me because he let me do his voice mail thingy so when you call him and he doesn't answer you hear me. "Hey Hudson, it's me, Adam, but you already know that because you have caller ID. Anyway, I know the reason why you didn't answer is because that dude probably has your phone but I wanted to call you and see if you would have answered, which you didn't, so, boo. Um, I love you, and I hope you're ok. I kinda miss my best friend, alright, bye."

As soon as I hung up Damian walked in, "who was that?"

"Oh no one, I just called Hudson and left a voice mail " I said, putting my phone down on the tray and started to eat again. 

"Babe, he's at the doctors, he's not going to be able to answer," he said, sitting down next to me.

"Stop saying that..." I said, putting down my spoon.

"Stop saying what, babe?" He asked, looking at me.

"That he's a doctor... he's not a doctor..."

"Yes he is, baby," Damian said, facing me. "He is a special kind of doctor."

"Yeah, a special doctor that killed my brother..." 

"Adam, he didn't kill your brother, he died of natural causes ." He said, patting his lap to tell me to sit on it. I got up and sat on it.

"No he didn't... He was poisoned," I said, looking down at my lap.

"Adam, stop it. He wasn't poisoned and you know it."

"Whatever," I said, getting up and started walking to the bathroom.

"Adam? I'm sorry, come back," he said.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said, going into the bathroom and closing the door. My brother was poisoned... By that... monster.

I guess I was in there longer then I thought because there was a knock on the door, "Adam? Baby I'm sorry," Damian said. I opened the door and looked at him, and that was when I first noticed the tears running down my face. He pulled me into a hug and held me. "I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do. I'll see if I can get him out of there. Ok?"

I just nodded, hugging him. 

"Alright, well I'll make a phone call to him right now and ask if we can take Hudson home yet," he said, kissing the top of my head. He walked to the phone that was on the wall of the jet and dialed a number.

Hudson's POV

So I've been talking to this guy, and he told me that everyone calls him "the doctor." I don't really think he is an actual doctor but I didn't say anything. His phone went off and he picked it up. "Hello?" He said, looking at me, "Oh yes, Damian! Hi, how are you?" Once I heard Damian's name I looked up. "Oh, he's doing fine, I guess." 

I tried to say something but the look he shot me made my mouth shut right away.

"No, you cannot come get him yet. He hasn't even woken up, it's taking longer then we thought for us to figure out what is happening to him," he said, looking at me. "Well every time he would wake up, we would put him back to sleep. The tests work better if the person we are testing is unconscious." 

"Lies!" I yelled. One of the other men in the room came over and slapped me, putting duck tape on my mouth.

"Oh, that was just one of my assistants, he is on his break and he's on the phone with someone," he said, smirking at me. That smirk sent chills down my spin. "Alright, yes I will call you when he wakes up, alright, goodbye." He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. He walked over to me and punched me in the gut, "do NOT talk when I am on the phone. Got it?!" I nodded, closing my eyes tightly, fighting back the tears.