Chapter Two: Mr. Grouchy

TEN MONTHS LATER

"Wake up! Wake The Hell Up!" A loud female voice boomed through the whole house of the Lin's. Groans and protest could be heard in every bedroom. " Yeah I Know! Having An Actual Life Sucks!"

Riye opened her eyes and immediately regretted it when the sunshine hit her eyes. 'My god why did I have to have a mother like her. 'She thought when she pulled the covers over her head. Suddenly a pounding came on her door.

"Riye! Don't You Dare Go Back To Sleep! I'll Go In There If I Have To!" Riye's Mother yelled through the door. Riye grumbled as she slowly removed the covers from her body. A cold chill suddenly swept over her. Goosebumps covered her body.
'Why the hell is the morning the coldest part of the day?!' Riye screamed as she hugged herself. Eventually Riye dressed herself and walked down to be greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs.

"Hey looks who finally up!" Riye looked over to see her father smiling at the head of the dinner table. He had brown messy hair that reached to his jaw and dark eyes, and a slight beard. Also known as Kei Lin the Swordsman Hero.

"Morning. " Riye whispered. She plopped herself in her seat and started to eat her food.

"Are you ready for the U.A test today?" He asked. Riye chewed her food and blinked.

" Oh yeah that was today wasn't it..." She mumbled. 'Man I just wanted to chill today. '

Kei sweatdropped at his daughters laziness. ' How does she forget a important day like this? ' He asked himself. "Anyway you better hurry up and get going if you don't want to be late. "

"Alright." Riye stoode from her chair and stuffed one last piece of bread in her mouth. "Bye Mom!" Riye yelled towards the Kitchen. And walked out of the Lin household.

Riye's P.O.V

I yawned as I walked down to the Elite School for Heroes U.A. The golden sign flashed in the sunlight. 'God, it's not like they're trying show off or something...' I thought before dragging my feet past the front entrace. Other people around my age talking to their friends. Some excited, others extremely nervous. My eyes landed on a plain looking boy. Green hair, big eyes, freckles. He started to mumble and chew his nails. 'Poor guy, he'll be eaten alive.'

Suddenly, I felt a harsh jab from behind me. Luckly, I caught myself before I could fall on the hard floor. My eyes darted behinds me, where two red pair of angry eyes met mine.
"WATCH THE HELL YOU'RE GOING!!" He yelled, spit flying on my face.

I felt my eye twitch. 'Who the hell made him king?''
"No reason to spit in my face grouchy." I rolled my eyes as I got a good look at him. Spiked blonde hair, athletic built, and a fucking smug face.

"You Fucking Done Checking Me Out!!" His smirked almost made me try and punch it off his idiotic face.

"Yeah now I know how much of an idiot you look like."I replied while yawning. Feeing tired of fighting with this guy, I walked away hearing his curses and screams. I climbed the steps making my way to the building.

'Man this is going to be a troublesome year...'