Chapter 1

Not everyone is made equal. Some are smarter, some are stronger, some are faster and some aren't even human.

I'm known as "Cerys Walker" to those unaware of my true identity, but inside the cloning company I'm called "Agent 91"

I am one of the clones who were made in an attempt to create the perfect assassin. We are referred to as Agents. Come to think about it, humanity had to be incredibly desperate for power to combine their DNA in order to create a genetically engineered "human" who can't feel emotion and can kill with no remorse.

Not to mention, the first people who started cloning managed to make a nearly perfect clone once. He turned on them and ended up killing them.

Humanity will someday find a way to somehow wipe themselves out. Whether it be by accident or on purpose.

I have just finished my aim practice with a shotgun. I quickly pulled up my dark frosted brown hair into a high ponytail to prevent it from falling into my view.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when the intercom loudly went off. I forgot about the intercoms in the training rooms. "Agent 91, you are wanted in the firearm storage room," a feminine voice announced through it. I probably have to meet up with my mentor there.

I sprinted towards through the seemingly endless halls, nearly running straight into a wall. The cold, cream coloured floor must have been washed recently. The colour went well with the white walls.

I rushed through the door into the firearm storage room. To my surprise, nobody was here yet. Agents are often ordered to this room to choose a gun for training. I decided to pick out a gun, just to be sure I don't keep the person who called me here waiting. I'll most likely need it anyway.