22

∗◦∙╔═════════════╗∙◦∗
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸
∗◦∙╚═════════════╝∙◦∗

I woke up in the place I call paradise again. But this time me and y/n we holding hands walking together at a park. And this time there were also people. But with no faces.

"Yoongi? What should we do?" She looked up at me.

"Mmmm I don't know baby? Ah! Let's sit down here!" I pulled her over to a bench and pulled her to sit on my lap. I hugged her by the waist and rested my head on her back.

"Y-yoongi..." she smiled as he wrapped her arms around mine.

I couldn't ask anything more than spending this time with her. It just made me so happy.

"Y/n I love you." I kissed her neck.

"I love you too yoongi."

That was it. My paradise ended. I got up and I found Hoseok on my bed on his phone playing fortnite.

"The hell. Why are you here hoseok?" I smirked.

"Oh Yoongi hyung you're awake?" He took his eye off of the phone and looked at me.

"Uhm no my eyes are just open..." I sarcastically said.

"Aishhh ur a pain in the ass Yoongi." He kicked my leg.

The sound from his phone made a ringing noise. I looked and I started laughing. He saw where I was looking and saw that he died in fortnite.

"AAHHH I WAS IN 3rd PLACE YOONGI HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AHHHHH!!!" He whined.

"Pfft you can't even kill anyone a. Look 'ZERO kills'." I pointed at on his phone.

"Aishh never mind. Let's go down stairs yoongi." He pulled me up and opened the door.

"Ugh fine." I followed him downstairs.

"Yoongi why are you always cooped up in your room all the time now, let's get some fresh air!" Jin hyung pulled me aswell out side to the garage.

"AISSHHH why is everyone so weird today???" I mumbled.

We entered the car and I sat in the back seat.

"Yah! Where are we going?"

"Yoongi your so mean calm down, it's a long drive but you will like it." I sighed I leaned my elbow on the door and leaned my head on the window staring out side.

𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I saw Yoongi looking out the window as Jin hyung drove us to our destination. He told me that we are going some where in Busan. Which is a few hours away from Daegu, where we are located.

Yoongi seemed distant. There was that depressing, and sad aura around him again. A few minutes passed and he fell asleep.

"Jin hyung, he's asleep. How far are we from Busan?" I tapped his shoulder as he was driving.

"Maybe at least 6 hours I don't know it depends on traffic so.."

"Okay."

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹.

I didn't know when but Yoongi suddenly awoke. But he was very quiet.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"What." He said with a blank expression.

"You okay?"

"Sure."

Hmmm. I feel like something is bothering him. He was still looking out the window.

"Jin hyung are we there yet?" I whispered to him.

"Yea about 3 more miles."

Okay..

𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I don't know why but I felt depressed again. It wasn't a good feeling... I looked at my phone and turned it on. I went to my photo stream and looked at pictures of me and y/n. This is deja vu, but I enjoy looking at these photos. I smile once I looked at a picture when it was my birthday.

𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I turned around to see how yoongi is doing. I saw yoongi looking at his phone and him smiling.

"Yoongi hyung we are almost there get ready."

We parked in a parking lot and Jin took out the keys to the car.

"J-Jin..." he stuttered.

We've been trying to do everything that Y/n used to do because we know that he lived with y/n doing these things. It's like his routine. We are at y/n and Yoongis dream place. It was a beach park, beautiful yet simple. Yoongi never saw the ocean and y/n wanted yoongi to let him see it. But she isn't here... so we have to do it.

Yoongi smiled and he ran out of the car. Me and Jin both looked at each other. We can tell that yoongi is having a lot of fun. He ran all the way to the sand and we walked following him. He plopped himself on to the sand and laid down. Me and Jin finally got to the sand and sat by yoongi.

"Thank you..." he smiled. There was a happy aura around him now. So I felt relieved.

We relaxed and watched the sun set. I wish y/n was here to make him happy. But this is the best smile I've seen in a long time.