? Chapter 10 ?

Professor: good morning class!

All: good morning Sir Hyun! Good morning classmates good morning it's nice to see you again!

Professor: okay, the school head decided to have a role play... it's like a girl will fall to the big hole on a ground but two boys save her......
but this two boys are the girl enemy in first but became friends when the boys save the girl...
So the girl fits to this role is Jisoo, and the boy are Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung.....
We should have a practice later, and the other students that I didn't mentioned continue your work!
Please don't be noisy here? Okay? Jimin and Jennie, please counsel this class, okay?
Jisoo, Kim Seok Jin, and Kim Taehyung 10 min(s) before, please be ready and we'll start..

All: okay sir

10 min(s) ~

Professor: okay three people that I assign please follow me...

Jisoo's Pov

Weeew I'm not sure of this, this role is like to be shown on cinema so I'm nervous if there are parts that I won't like to happen...

Plus this two are not my close friends, so this would be awkward... by the way we're going.to this college room... well it's empty so this will be a less awkward...

The boys are changing clothes into a clothes of prince... what!? I'll be a princess!!???

Minutes later four boys are entering this college room, so my heart really beat fast...  wooooo! They're bringing cameras ofc we need that. Hahhaha

Professor: okay Jisoo, your not going.to be a princess

Jisoo: hayyys thank god!

Professor: okay start!

The scene start, it's like I'm exploring the palace I work for it's like I'm a maid at this palace, so I'm so bored that's why I came here, .. our professor's idea😒😒
The two boys are following me but Kim Seok Jin doesn't know that Kim Taehyung is doing that vice versa... so I didn't notice that there is a big hole,,,, I almost fall but the two ran as fast as they can to catch me, it's like this Jin hold my left hand as well as V at the right... I turn around and landed to their chest..

Professor: cut! Very good!
So we're doing the the kiss scene

JinSooTae: what!? It's not in our meeting

Professor: yeah yeah I know it but I have to add it because our movie is just 3 min(s) the maximum is 5 min(s)
So the story is:
So Jisoo landed in your chests, Jisoo immediately stood up, and look at to you boys, Jisoo then avoid an eye contact and started to walk, You two grabs Jisoo's hand and you Jisoo will land at the center so that they can Kiss your chicks

Jin: ohh so only the chick...

Professor: cause you three are over reacting!

Vsoo: hahah sorry!

[Classroom]

Jimin: hayyss where are they???

Suga: yeah! I wish that Jin Hyung And V can't do it so Sir Hyun will pick another boys...

Jennie: hey hey hey! What are you two talking about?!?

Jimin: uhmm about Jisoo?

Jennie: why? Can I enter?

Suga: but sir will scold you...

Jennie: no he's not here so it's  fine.. now what about Jisoo unnie?

Jimin: we want Suga and I will be in Jin and V's position now...

Suga: yeah

Jennie: you really need my help, and you go to the right person..

MinMin(suga and jimin) [Min yooongi right? Erase the yoongi and the Min left...] {Park Jimin,, erase the Park and Ji.. so left Min... so Min=Min= MinMin..
Okay let's see that Jennie..