4: "Wide Awake"

Amber's POV:

I grabbed my lunch from my drawstring bag and headed out the dance studio. Everyone already left to go eat on the rooftop again and today I decided to go join them. The whole time walking down the hall I couldn't get the thought of Chan out my head. I don't know if it's just me but I could of sworn he was eyeing me out all day. If I'm not wrong he was flirting with me any chance he got.
I heard one of the random doors within this small but yet big entertainment building creak open slowly from in front of me. I'm a paranoid person so ghost and stuff was already running through the back of my head. I needed to go that way to get to the stair case that leads to the rooftop so I had no choice but to continue forward.
I slowly walked up to the dark room to see if anyone was there.

What is this place?

It ended up being a huge janitors "closet" that was full of weird crap besides cleaning things. "Hello?" I called out but no response. I walked in a little and peaked around one of the rows of shelves and didn't see anyone.

Hmm that's strange. Oh well.

I went to turn around to walk back out but just as I did I immediately bumped into something or someone. I screamed but was met with someone's hand to cover my mouth. "Shhhhhh calm down" I heard the voice of a young man. I started fidgeting to get out of the persons grip and made out the words "who are you!" But they just squeezed me in their grip even more.
"Amber! If you calm down you'll see!" The person said. I started calming down and just stood there as my heart started beating out of my chest waiting for their next move.
I felt the person grip loosen and followed by that was their voice. "Thank you... haha.. I guess you don't know my voice already" I could hear the fake sadness in their voice saying the last part.
"No.... who are you..?" I said.
"It's me!" He said in a giggly voice. I stood their in silence for a good solid 10 seconds with this stranger that some how knows my name. He sucked his teeth "here". His face lit up when he turned his phone on so the screen would shine on him.
"Chan...?" I said confusingly.
"Yes finally" He said. "See you do know me" he held his arms out. I looked around and played with my fingers and stood there awkward and confused. He rolled his eyes and pulled me towards him by my wrist.

Huh!?

My head met between his neck and shoulder and I just felt his warm skin touching my cheek. I instantly started blushing for some odd reason. "Ch-Chan? What are you doing?....." I said but got no response.
     I felt his hands move lightly to my waist. I didn't know what to feel but embarrassment so I blurted out "We should go! The others are probably waiting for us!". I went to leave but he just pulled me back, "They could be.... andddd the could not be" he said.
     He moved one of his hands up to my chin and raised it to meet with his eyes. I could just see shadows in the dark closet from the little light that was shining in from the hall. He leaned in slowly and I closed my eyes preparing for what was next. I could feel my heart racing as fast as lighting at this point. His warm soft lips met with mine once then twice and then a third time. The bright lights came on and I heard someone call my name out. "Amber!!!"

Huhhhh...?!?

     "Amber wake up!" A familiar voice said.
"What???" I replied.
     "Get up now before we're late!" The person said before I shot up. I looked around and I was in my room. "What's wrong?" Mina said. I looked at her as she stared at me confused. "Oh... nothing. It was just some weird dream" I said.
     "Okay we'll get up we're leaving in 15 minutes" she said before closing our bedroom leaving. I sat there for a minute thinking to myself "did I really just have a dream about Bang Chan?".

I mean he's attractive and all but I don't even have feelings for him or anything of that sort right?

I rolled out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I dried my face after I did my daily skincare routine and went to pick out an out for today. I grabbed my black adidas track pants and a plain black long sleeve. I threw my pjs off and got dressed quickly. I grabbed a pair of socks from my bottoms drawer and out each one off before grabbed a Dad hat and my phone.
      I finished just in time as the girls started getting up to walk out. I grabbed my black classic low vans and tied them as quick as possible and left. We all loaded up our commercial van and headed to the JYP building.