1: "Acceptance"

It was a fresh new day, same as every other typical day but little did I know today would be the best day of my life!

"Amber!!" I heard my Eomma call for me.

"Yes Eomma!!" I yell out from my upstairs room.

"YOU MADE IT IN!!" She hollered loudly. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

Could it be? What I've been waiting for?

"WHAT!!!!" I yelled.

I flew down the stairs if it was nothing, ignoring the fact I could trip roll down the stairs at any second. I didn't care though because what I was thinking in my head, I needed to know for sure if it's what I'm thinking of.

This can't be true!!!

"LOOK HONEY!!" She frantically turned the paper over poking hardly at the paper. I snatched it from her and read the words quickly. I've been accepted into J.Y.P Entertainment. I guess all my hard work finally payed off! I guess I really do have some talent. I screamed throwing the paper in the air and jumped up and down with my Eomma.

This day will forever be the best day of my life.

14 Months later....

After training day in and day out with other fellow trainees we were finally put up to test to see who will go on as the soon to be new girl group "Quake".

To be honest I was so nervous because all these girls have amazing vocals. Am I good enough to go on? I was scared that if I didn't make it I'd let my parents down. I've always been self conscious about myself and it doesn't help that I saw the last one for the new boy group "stray kids" 2 months ago. It just made me more nervous since they let go two of the members originally OT9 now OT7. I did hear that the two members got let back in after a month of training to fix the thing they needed too so that was good for them.

There we were all standing together, us 10 girls... Jinyoung already said that he was letting go of 4 members since it was going to be a group of 6. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Jinnee, Mina, Hai and..... Amber" he called out looking at his clipboard. "Please step forward."

We all looked at each other and took two steps forward. This was it... my chance to becoming a Kpop idol is gone. We hung our heads in shame but heard the words we weren't expecting. "You four made it in, good job... take a seat on the stools."

We all shot our heads up and screamed hugging each other, my eyes started to tear up a bit from excitement. The other girls did too and we walked over to the stools settling down so they can go on. I sat next to Mina which was one of the girls I got the closet to the whole time as trainees. She was my Unnie and I was so glad to have her.

"Kalai and Tiffany. You both made it." 

I was so excited for Tiffany because she was also my friend but... my other friend Minhee didn't make it. We all said our goodbyes to them which was hard for all of us because we truly wanted us all to go through it together and not leave anyone behind. It was hard but the show must go on.

2 months later we already got a head start on our debut album which was going to come out in the summer, 4 1/2 months after Stray Kids album "I Am Not" is to be released. We were told the news last week that we were to be working with all of Stray Kids members on a spring project that's in just about 2 months. I was so excited because out of other groups we got to be in the project! The two other groups in the project were Twice and Got7. I wish I could meet them already but I'll have to wait till the actual event.