n i g h t

When I was younger, I was told that the night was filled with demons that eat you whole and people that take advantage of you if your not careful.
  That, somehow, doesn't bother me anymore. Its like I opened my eyes to a different world.
  The night is peaceful, filled with dreams and snores. The earth takes a break and everything gets to rest up for the next morning.
  Yes, the monsters still run wild but that's fine. They're just doing their thing while I do mine.
  Id like to go on a walk one day. Just go out at night and just walk around the neighborhood, not run into anyone. The suns gone, the street lights just barely make your surroundings visible. The occasionally car will pass by, engine roaring and tires running across the road.
  I noticed that the night sky isn't as black as I remember. It was some blue to it, not much but you can tell there is some blue into there.
  The moon is always perfect company. Quiet and always listening. It hears your problems and gives you a star to help make it fade away. The wind always has something to say, wishing to have a conversation with you. The plant life waves hello and goodbye as you walk past and a slow, steady pace.

                     The night is relaxing