T H E M O V E

"Rei! Hurry wake up!" said a girl that looked about 7 shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and got out of my bed and i started to smell smoke. The girl grabbed my arm and we ran to the stairs as we were walking to the exit I saw fire everywhere! How could this happen?!Probably a clumsy...staff knocked one of the candles down? We finally found a way out that wasn't blocked with fire, Melanie handed me a photo

staff knocked one of the candles down? We finally found a way out that wasn't blocked with fire, Melanie handed me a photo

  "Hey Rei, you dropped this and since I'm a good friend I picked it up! " Melanie said giggling. Oh, that old photo me she took of me. "Oh thanks Melanie!" I slightly giggled, "You should put that in more..Safe place," She looked at the burning orphanage, her eyes sparkling like fireworks and sighed ", This was like  our home, but it's gone." . I always hugged her to make her feel better, it would work 98% of the times she was sad or something. " It's okay! I'm sure they'll find us a new and better.. " I was interrupted by one of the young staffs, Billie, "Alright girls, into the van with the rest of the staff!" . All the girls rushed into the van, but Melanie and I just walked. As we sat down Billie asked Melanie " Are you alright? " , "Yeah, she's fine, Billie." I replied for Melanie. "Hey Billie, do you still have my ukulele and Rei's guitar ?" Melanie asked Billie looking out the window watching the firemen take the fire out. " Yes, I do! " Billie replied smiling pointing to a blue bag with white outlines. "Okay, Good" I replied. Melanie looked at me in a look that questioned why are you answering for me? I just ignored the look and Billie walked away with this weird shy walk.
     Three days later, on one shiny morning, or at least It looked like morning with the sun as bright as a flashlight. I heard one of the staff say "Girls, we're here!"