T H E H O U S E

We finally arrived at the house, it was a blackish-brownish color but really big in size.Anastasia was the first to walk up the steps with Billie and they looked back and smiled,which probably means come on. The other girls walked up the stairs while Melanie and I were the last. Once I walked in, a cold breeze hit me sending shivers down my spine. "Okay, there are enough rooms for two people to share" Anastasia was looking at her phone. There was alot of commotion in the house with people picking people to be their roommate and calling rooms. Melanie grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs,well she dragged me, to find a room. We found a big room in the middle of the hallway across from a smaller one. It looked like it was the only bigger room out of the rest. We went in the room and we didn't have any bags but I always carry a bookbag with my guitar and ukulele. I pulled it out and put it on the bottom bunk since I know Melanie likes to top bunk."This room is the best room!" , exclaimed Melanie, "Yeah it is." I laughed .
   Later on the staff and an older man  called is down to eat. The man was the color of the inside of an almond and his eyes were as blue as the ocean and he had wild gray hair. We all sat in silence eating mashed potatoes, fried chicken,and peas. "This is really good." Anastasia smiled,breaking the silence. "Thank you," the man replied " I'm Mr.Elliot by the way".
  After we ate Mr.Elliot have is clothes to wear in our drawers. After we changed Billie and Anastasia poked their heads in doorways saying " Goodnight guys. " . I couldn't really sleep and didn't understand how other people could sleep in this creepy house. I took out my ukulele and looked at it.I didn't really know my parents but Billie said that they died in a car crash.