13|Devils Love

Sonic walk away to his room.He roll himself on the bed.He thinking about Shadow."What should i do?"he said to himself.Sonic look at the ceiling.Shadow's visions coming from his eyes.He close his eyes and thinking about something else.He thinking about dead,blood,violent and everything that every demon have."I wish i would die."he ask to himself again.

                    The door knocking,shadow came in.He bought his phone with him."Sonic...let's selfie?"Shadow said as he smile."Shadow...i never seen you happy like this."Sonic said.Shadow then move forward."DON'T GET NEAR ME!!!!"Sonic shout as he get up.Shadow shocked"Sonic...why?""Because i could kill people!!!"Sonic said.Shadow understand what does Sonic's mean.He pull Sonic's hand and hug him and take his phone out."Shadow...i don't want to take a selfie!!"Sonic demand."You already cute baby...now look at the phone."Shadow command.Sonic just turn his head left and right.

                        'Kchak' the phone take a picture of them."Now...let's see how my little Sonic look like"Shadow said as he find the picture on the gallery.Shadow was shocked on the picture."Sonic...you look so cute than before!!"Shadow said."What?!C-cute?!"Sonic disbelief.Shadow show the picture to him.Sonic look so happy to see his face on the camera.It was so beautiful."I'm...cute?"Sonic said again."See...you already cute."Shadow smile.Again,Sonic try to make his face smiling.

                           "Shadow...i wanna tell something."Sonic said with a soft voice."Yes,baby?""Are we still love each other?""Of course we are.""But...i didn't see it.""Of course you can't see it.But...i can show you how much i love you."Shadow show his seduce smile.Sonic become so worried."I hate when he do that"Sonic said in his mind.Shadow put his phone on the table and he took Sonic's hand."Shadow...what are you doing?"Sonic said.Shadow take Sonic to dance with him.Shadow smile at the blue boy.Sonic just enjoy the moves he make."Sonic...do you love me?"Shadow ask.Sonic nod.