4

I slowly opened my eyes to see the old dusty ceiling that belongs to the base. I'm probably lying down on the sofa.

Why am I here? I thought I'm in the classroom?

I tried to sit up but my head hurts the moment I did so.

Someone quickly walked over to sit down next to me.

"Don't get up yet. The drug effect hasn't gone away yet." It's Donghyun. He just lightly patted my head.

Drug? What is he talking about?

"Donghyun? Where's Joochan?" I slowly asked.

"I'm here!!!" Joochan exclaimed as he ran over to me. He put a bandage on my right arm.

"You brought me back here?" I questioned.

"Yeah. That bastard Kim Jibeom, I really don't know what he's thinking. How dare he start a fight at school and make you end up like this..." Joochan mumbled angrily as he punched the sofa.

"Why did you mention drug? What are you talking about?" I asked Donghyun as he wrapped the bandage around my leg.

"Obviously, he used some kind of drug on you and it made you lose consciousness. Luckily it doesn't do any damage to the body." Donghyun answered.

Oh, the kiss... I see...

"Then he's affected too? Is he okay?" I asked. Joochan widened his eyes at my question. Even I got surprised. Did I really just asked that?

"Why do you even care about him?! He's a god damn enemy-" Joochan exclaimed, holding up his fist and ready to knock me out.

"Calm down!!!" Donghyun pushed Joochan back on the sofa.

"Did that Jibeom guy tell you why he started this?" The boy turned to me and asked.

"Well... he said that we stole his mission." I said, trying to remember what he said back then.

"Remember when Joochan and I had to do a mission? After we completed the mission and is about to leave, I made eye contact with someone and that person is Jibeom." I explained.

"Oh... I see, so he's taking revenge. But let's do more research about him. Tell me more information." Donghyun took out his laptop.

"Well...he transferred into our school yesterday..." I said. But other than that, I don't really know much.

"Okay... but better give me more information or else I can't help." Donghyun started typing things into the laptop, probably hacking into the student files.

"I remember something, I was already questioning about it since then." Joochan suddenly said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Remember this morning when he said he knows someone who took visual arts and had done the test? But yesterday he said that he didn't know anyone in this school." Joochan explained.

"So he's lying about the part that he didn't know anyone." I nodded.

"Or is he hiding the fact that he knows someone just in case he looked suspicious that he knows someone when he just transferred in here?" Joochan asked.

"He could've said that his cousin studies here or something." I said.

"He does not have anyone blood related to him studying in your school." Donghyun answered, not leaving his eyes from the screen.

"So he knows that we'll find out when he's lying? Then why did he still lie on purpose?" Joochan widened his eyes.

"Did he let us know on purpose? I remember that he told me that he's not alone." I said, getting more and more curious about this killer.