Tenya Iida x male reader (fluff)

A little short cuz I didn't have much to work with

——————————————————————————

Iida's POV:
"iida, wake up, you're going to be late for school."I woke up to my mother calling me.
What! How could this be? I had set an alarm last night.
I looked at my clock and of course, it was unplugged. I quickly dressed, grabbed my phone, and rushed out the house. I will not be a disgrace to the Tenya family, I must get to UA this instant! I utilized my quirk to run to UA. I neared the front doors then

*BUMP*

I crashed into someone causing them fall down. I looked down and immediately realized who it was by his (S/C) skin and (H/C) hair; it was my boyfriend (M/N).

(M/N) was sitting on the ground rubbing his bottom.
"Owwee, my butt hurrrts. You know if you were a stranger, I would've kicked your ass," he whined.

I frantically apologized. "Oh my, I'm so sorry sweetie are you ok? Are you hurt? Do I need to take you to the hospital?

I heard him let out a chuckle, "I'm fine Iida". I reached out my hand to help him up. Then I picked him up bridal style.
"Here, let me carry you to class"

"It's fine Iida I cam walk myself the- EEK" he started to speak was was shocked when I began running. As I'm running, (M/N) was clinging onto my uniform like a cute little kitten.

(Time-skip)
We arrived at the doors of class 1-A.I looked down to (M/N), he had dug his face into my chest with closed eyes and a blush on his cheeks. He hopped out of my arms and walked ahead of me and opened the door.

"Come to my house after school," then he turned his head around and winked at me.

Extended ending:
3rd person:
After winking at me (M/N) turned around and walked right into the door frame, falling to the floor on his bum afterwards.
"Oh my god sweetie are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you need me to take you to the nurse?".
The whole class, including Mr. Aizawa facepalmed.