Eijirou Kirishima x male reader (fluff)

(M/N)'s POV:
Walking to school with my kawaii backpack, I hum a happy tune to myself.
Aah, another day of school and another day of my brother Bakugou being oblivious about Kirishima. Aaah, Kirishima >u<, I thought to myself, not realizing that I has already arrived at UA
Unfortunatel, I'm not in his class and have to wait until lunch to meet him, I pouted to myself.

I spent all the time in class thinking about my sweet red-haired cinnamon roll.
Our anniversary is coming, what should I get him? What if Bakugou finds out? What if someone tells Bakugou abou our relationship? PANIIIC!
The class ended and I rushed to the dining area to meet my baby. I spotted a certain person with a head of spiky red hair . I ran to them and hugged them, causing them to almost fall down.
"Kirishima!" I squealed.
"Hey (M/N)," he said with a smile on his face.
After getting lunch we sat down next to each other. Then Kirishima held my hand with one of his, and put food up to my mouth with his other.
"Say aahh" he said.
I blushed a little from embarrassment but couldn't help and obliged to is affection.
Coincidently, Bakugou walked over with anger written all over his face.
"OI RED-HEAD! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"
Kirishima began panicking, "um...uh...well... you see, (M/N) arms were hurting after gym class, soooo, I was feeding him so he wouldn't need to use his arms".
Bakugou squinted his eyes menacingly and I squinted back causing him to walk away after saying 'whatever'.
Moments later Kirishima leaned over and kissed my cheek. Bakugou stormed over, steam blowing out his eats like something crawled up his ass and died.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He demanded
"(M/N) had some food on his cheek.." Kirishima laughed nervously
"OH REALLY NOW?!" exclaimed Bakugou.
I had to step in, "BAKUGOU FUCK OFF!" I yelled
"I'M JUST TRYING TO INNOCENCE SAFE!" He yelled back
"I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID PROTECTION!"
"FINE!" With that Bakugou left to bully Deku or something.

(Time-skip)
Kirishima invited me over for our anniversary. After knocking on the door, it swung open, revealing Kirishima standing there in a UA t-shirt looking all smexy and stuff. Immediately I handed him my present. It was a beautiful paper rose that reminded him of his hair.
"Um.. (M/N)," he started " I'm sorry but I didn't get you anything". He looked like he was about to cry
"It's fine" I said in a normal tone.
"Really?" He asked shocked
I nodded to reassure him.
"Well then come in."
After I walked in, and Kirishima was closing the door, he looked at the rose, there was a note attached to it that read;
'I hope our relationship is like this rose, forever-lasting". Kirishima smiled to himself.

3rd perso
(M/N) and Kirishima spent the night watching movies while cuddling on the couch, doing Kirishima's homework that he forgot to do, and kissing, like, a lot of kissing... with tongue too!
Both males were getting ready for bed, Kirishima was spooning (M/N) under the cozy blanket.
"Sorry again babe for not getting you anything"
Kitishima apologized.
"It's ok, your eternal love is all I need" (M/N) said before they both pulled each other closer and dozed off.

Extended ending
"MOM! WHERE IS (M/N)?" Bakugou asked.
"He's at Kirishima's house. He said it was their anniversary or something"
Bakugou's eyes widened "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"
"BAKUGOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S LIKE 10 PM!"