The pack house.

Picture of  Victoria (Ryan's pack member)

We reached Italy in about 5-6 hours. Ugh, I'm so tired. I stood for about 2minutes while Ryan was sorting somethings with an attendant I saw at the reception.

"Hey babe, I'm done. We can go now". He said.

"Oh, I thought we'd have to wait another day, I'm so tired".

"Ha ha ha. He laughs loud. Babe come on, we're already here. Let's go, my pack is waiting for their Luna". He says.

"Ok, let's go". I say, feeling excited but also scrared that they won't accept me.

We got out of the airport and saw a very cool car in front of the airport and Ryan was walking towards the car. I froze in my tracks when Ryan enters the car.

"Come on babe, aren't you tired?. Hop in". He says.

"Alright". I said as I entered into the back of car with Ryan.

"Ryan, how is a car already waiting for us?. And there's someone driving. Did you rent it or is it an uber?". I ask.

"Babe, I'm richer than you think and I don't work to earn. I'm royalty". He says.

"Really?. But you didn't say anything".

"I'm sorry, I didn't get the chance to tell you. We still have a lot to talk about".

"Yeah, we do".

"Nice to meet you,Luna". A female voice says from the front seat of the Ferrari.

"Uhm, nice to meet you too". I say as I see her reflection on the front mirror, and she's really beautiful.

"We have all waited for you for a while now, by the way my name is Hannah, I'm an omega in the pack". She says, still driving.

"I'm really looking forward to meet the pack". I say, still afraid that they might not like me.

"Its OK, calm down. They'll love you". Ryan says, beside me.

"How do you know am nervous?". I ask.

There's a lot of things I know, baby". He replies.

"Yeah, yeah". I say rolling my eyes when the car stopped moving.

"We're home". Ryan says, and this made my heart beat so fast I could hear it in my ears and am sure they could too. Of course, they will, they're werewolves.

"Babe, come on. I'll be by your side all through". He says, giving me his hand.

"Ok". I say taking his hand. At least I won't be facing them alone.

I got out of the car to get the view of my life. The house, I mean mansion is so big. It had "Raid pack house" written in front of it.
I actually didn't think it'll be this big cos we passed bushes and it looked like a rural area.
We all walk in, and I held Ryan's hand. I tightened my grip when I saw many people of different age and gender here.

"We welcome you Luna". They all say at the same time, like it was planned.
I stood there feeling intimidated cos of the old people, who were also bowing to me.

"T-thank you". I tell them, stammering. Then Ryan's grip tightened on my palm when a mysterious looking woman approached us.

"No matter what she says, you're good for me, ok?. Ryan tells me and I nod in response.

"Oh, you're perfect for him. I can't believe how much your aura suits. welcome to the pack, your highness". She says, hugging me. I look at Ryan and he loose just as confused as I am.

"What is it, why are you silent? ". I ask Ryan as the woman left, and the crowd dispersed.

"I can't believe she accepted you just like that, she has always driven away all ladies from me saying they're not right for me"he says, frowning in confusion.

"She was right then. I'm your mate. Nobody should fit you except me". I say, not believing I just said that. Yeah, I miss him sometimes but I haven't fully accepted him yet.

"Hmm, somebody's accepting someone. You didn't have to tell me you love me. I'd have Said it first". He says with a cheeky grin.

"I didn't say I love you".

"You just did". He says laughing like he just won a lottery.

"Yeah right". I say, rolling my eyes.

* * * * *

"Wow, I've never seen Alpha laugh like he did this morning". Hannah says sitting next to me on the couch. "Luna, is there anything you want?". She asks.

"Nah, I'm fine". I reply.

Suddenly, a lady who appears to be in her early twenties, dark hair and very beautiful with blue eyes, came into the sitting room. I heard them call her Victoria.

"Of course you'll be fine, after stealing my man away from me". She says.
"He loved me before he met you, we even had sex but now he doesn't wanna look at me anymore" she says, looking at me with anger written all over her face.

"And she's a black girl, what happened to all the white one's around Europe". A male voice, says as a guy enters the room.

"You can ask the moon goddess. I also didn't choose to be your Luna and u won't disrespect me". My confident side speaks.

"You think you're Luna?". The lady asks.

"I don't think I'm Luna, i know I am. I'm not just Luna but also a goddess that can kill you with a flick of my fingers, so respect yourself". I tell them, and they leave shooting me death glares.

"Luna, I'm sorry I couldn't back you up. I'm just an omega " Hannah says.

"Its OK. I can stand up for myself, I say as I head upstairs to the room Ryan showed me as ours.

I go inside the room, and sit on the bed when I hear the door open and j see Ryan standing there.

"You ok?". He asks, sitting beside me.

"I'm ok, but your pack members don't like me at all".

"I don't get why anybody won't love you. I love you so much. I don't know how to express it but I think love is an understatement of what I feel for you". He says cupping my chin.

"Thanks for being here for me". I say, kissing his cheek and he immediately turns his face and my lip land on his.
I pull away, and he says "I'm not sorry". He leans in and kisses me with so much passion, I kissed him back and he bit my lower lip I gasp a lil bit, and he uses that as an opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues were dancing together, then his hand went to the hem of my shirt and touched my stomach, which made me pull away.
I didn't want to go further yet.

~ Is Alex ever gonna want to mate with Ryan?
~ What relationship does Victoria have with Ryan?. Who can guess? 😁