Falling For You-Kiyama Hiroto x Reader

"Come in, [y/n]." Hitomiko said. Before you entered the orphanage, you faced your father, tears was visible on your eyes. "I'll miss you, otou-san." You said as you hugged him. "Don't worry, you'll be alright." He said. You broke your embrace, wiped your tears and smiled.

Five years was passed when your mother had died. Your father did what he can to raise you without the help of your mom: but he can't. So he decided to send you in the orphanage because he can't provide your needs anymore.

You walked inside. "This is [y/n]. Please be nice with her and make her feel welcome." Hitomiko said. Some of them are kids and some are also at your age. "Hai!." They all answered and went to you.

"Moshi mosh, [y/n]." A girl said. "Umm... hi." You said and looked down because of your shy personality. But you felt comfortable on talking with them little by little.

Hiroto's POV

"Hiroto." My roommate, Nagumo, called as he opened the door of our bedroom. I hummed in response.

"Did you saw her?" He asked. "Saw who?" I tilted my head. "There's a new girl in here. She was brought by her father. Damn, she's so pretty." Nagumo said.

"I'll just go there." I said as I went downstairs. I saw a [h/c] haired girl, she was surrounded with the others. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

She turned to face me. Nagumo was right. My heart beat faster. I stared at her beautiful [e/c] eyes.

"Umm... is there anything on my face?" She asked. "Oh, nothing." I said. "By the way, I'm Hiroto."

"I'm [y/n]." Then she smiled. It made me melt.

Third Person's POV

You thought you won't have a friend but you are wrong. Hiroto is always there if you need a help. He is always on your side whenever you felt loneliness. He is with you all the time. So you are so glad that you are sharing a room with him.

Days had passed, you and Hiroto became more than friends. But no one wants to make the first move because the both of you was too scared to be rejected.

[Y/n]'s POV

"Mother?"

A woman was standing in front of the door. "Mother! It's you!" I ran to hug her. But she turned into ashes. Then someone whispered on my ear... "You're the next." I looked at her and she suddenly stabbed my back."

I sat up and opened my eyes. I was sweating and panting heavily. "Nightmare..." I mumbled. I want to go back to sleep but I'm afraid that I will dream about that again.

I stood up from my bed and went to Hiroto. I shook his arm to wake him up. "[Y/n], why aren't you sleeping?" He said while rubbing his eyes. "I had a nightmare, I can't sleep." You explained.

"Come, sleep on my side." He said. "Are you sure?" He just nodded. I did what he said. But I really can't sleep.

"[Y/n]..."

"Nani?" I looked at him. He sat up and I did the same. "I love you."

I blushed. Fortunately, the room is kinda dark. "That time, when you was sent to the orphanage, I already fallen for you." He added. "I love you too, Hiroto." I said.

He was surprised. But then we leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"I know it will gonna happen." Nagumo said and smirked. We pulled away and blushed. "N-nagumo... I-i thought you are sleeping!" Hiroto yelled not so loud. "Sorry, sorry. Continue what you're doing. I saw nothing!" He said and covered his eyes.