First Kiss- Rococo Urupa x Reader

This is requested by: @bkunmdrk

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[Y/n]'s POV

I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air outside my house. I decided to go for a walk before breakfast. My hands were swaying side to side as I wander down the sidewalk. It's a good early morning to start a new day.

I don't know where to go but my feet brought me here to the park. I glanced at a vacant bench, decided to sit on it. There were not so many people rambling around, nevertheless, I have seen several kids playing different games especially soccer.

My lips involuntarily curved into a smile at the sight of them after remembering a memory from my childhood. I stood up and proceed walking.

I discontinued my pace when I suddenly heard loud noises nearby. Out of curiosity, I slowly walked to where clangors comes from.

As I got closer, I spotted a boy who was as old as me, vigorously striking and stopping the tire tied with a long piece of rope on a branch of tree with determined look and fierce eyes. I stared at him in astonishment when he reminded me of Mamoru all of a sudden.

His gaze went to me, I almost jumped when my eyes met his. "P-please continue with your training. Just pretend you didn't saw me." I said, flashing a forced nervous smile.

"It's okay." He simply replied. 

I drew nearer and touched the tire. "Practicing for God Hand?" His eyes widened, shocked at my question. "How did you knew?" The dark bluish-black haired boy asked in disbelief.

"Mamoru have been doing that training for many years and made his hissatsu."

"You know him?" He asked once more. "Of course. He is my brother." I grinned. "By the way, I'm Endou [Y/n], yoroshiku!" I bowed after introducing myself to him. "I'm Rococo Urupa, nice to meet you, too."

I looked at my wristwatch to read the time. "It's nearly 7:30, I need to go now or else, grandpa would be mad."

"Wait, who's your grandpa—"

"See you later, Rococo."

He didn't had a chance to finish his sentence after I ran away.

~~~

"Grandpa...." I said, tugging at the sleeve of my grandfather, Endou Daisuke, to get his attention. "What is it, [y/n]?" He asked calmly, gently patting my shoulder.

My hands were fidgeting. "I'm a bit tense. What if they don't want me to be one of them?"

"Think positive, be like Mamoru."

Grandpa is right. My brother never gives up. I describe him as a soccer freak, one who can persuade others by his enthusiasm. And he always think on the bright side, the kind of person who always stay positive.

I slowly shook my head to forget my negative thoughts.

"[Y/n], follow me." Grandpa commanded to me. I nodded in agreement.

"Minna, there's a new member of Little Gigants." Grandpa turned his back to face me, then lightly pushed me to his and their front.

I looked down since I can't look directly at them owing to the fact that I'm shy. "K-konnichiwa! I-I'm Endou [Y/n], y-you're new teammate. Nice to meet y-you all!" I stammered, bowing before raising my head to face them.

My eyes glanced at Rococo.

After I got home, I went to Grandpa to ask him if he knows Rococo and he answered "yes". He then told me that he trained Rococo and chose him for the goalkeeper position.

I gave him an eye smile, he beamed in return.

"Your next opponent is Inazuma Japan. They are just not an ordinary team, so you all have to practice more. [Y/n] is a former member of Raimon soccer team, her position is forward. You can now practice with her."

"Hai!" They all responded. "If it's already clear for all of you, then I should go now." Grandpa added before walking away.

My first practice with them went well. The team were passionate and determined to win against Inazuma Japan.

The match against them is next week.

TIME SKIP (the day before the match)

Beep! Beep!

"That's it for our practice. Y'all need to change your clothes and take a rest now. Tomorrow is your most awaited day so you can't be easily exhausted while playing."

When the others finally left the soccer field, I decided to practice more for the match. I need to be strong so we can win against them. I powerfully kicked the ball towards the goal. Then, another strike.

"Is it okay if I practice with you?"

I turned my head to the side, catching my breath. "Sure, Rococo."

"Let's see how strong you are." He lifted both his hands, readying to block the ball.

I put my whole effort and kicked the ball with all of my might. Rococo blocked it but he took a step backwards before he made it. "Nice shot, [y/n]." He complimented. "Thanks." I grinned.

"I heard you're the ace striker in your former team." He said.

"Not really." I just replied.

"I could feel you are."

"Maybe?" He just chuckled after my response.

TIME SKIP (AGAIN)

It's been 30 minutes since we've practiced together. I dropped myself to the ground and stretched my arms. Rococo went beside me and sat down.

"I hope we would win."

"I'm sure about that." I showed him a smile.

"Yeah, let's do our best." He said, determined. I giggled at how cute he was whenever he becomes enthusiastic.

"Ah... [Y/n]..."

I hummed in response. "Do you already like someone?" I sat up and turned to face him. "Yes. And he is the best guy I've ever met." My eyes were gleaming.

Rococo frowned and looked down. Then he suddenly moved closer to me after a while and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you doin—

He leaned in and kissed me, soft but passionate. I returned the kiss because he is the guy I'm talking about. He was trailing kisses to my jaw, making it purplish.

He went back to my lips as he smashed his' to mine again, I wrapped my arms to his nape, deepening the kiss. Rococo licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I gladly opened my mouth without any hesitation, letting his tongue wander my cavern.

He paused for a bit to look into my eyes, he was looking at me lovingly, his eyes glimmering telling how much he love me. He then continued the kiss, this time it was slow, tasting our lips. It was full of feelings as if our love depends on it.

My hand reached his hair, rufling it, and my other hand on his shirt. His lips went to my neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a quiet moan cause of pleasure which made me tighten my grip on his shirt. He started to kiss my collarbone marking me as his. After that, he kissed me again on my lips before slowly pulling away, panting heavily.

"It's you, Rococo. I wouldn't kiss you back if I don't like you.."

"Glad to hear that." He flashed a sweet smile, leaning in again to give me a peck on my forehead.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry if it didn't met your expectation. This is my first time writing a story with a make out scene but thanks for couchcarrotpoteyto and Im_Stupidly_Broken for helping me.

That's all!