When you get injured

Natsuki:

He needed help cooking. You took the tray, forgetting it's hot. Immediatly let it go and yelled that hurt. He looked before pulling you to the sink. He put cold water on it. You sighed and said thx. He smiled and said your so clumsy sometimes. He kissed your knuckles before taking the tray out. So both ate the cupcakes as a reward for the pain.

Tokiya:

He and you both were just walking outside. Suddenly a dog ran infront of your feet so fell. He seemed surprised. You felt tears form at the pain. He quickly crouched down and helped you sit up. He asked if your okay. You said your ankel hruts. He sighed before doing you on his back and walked to the nurse office.

Cecil:

Of course a tree was involved. You were just calmly sitting on a branch, waiting on your boyfriend. And he came running. He said Haruka needs your help. You wanted to jump down but slipped and fell hard on back. He panicked and was holding you. He asked fi your okay. You groaned and said yes. So slowly got up. He kept asking stuff so you yelled your fine. He went silent so rub his head. Said sorry before going to Haruka's dorm.

Ren:

He pushed you on the sofa. Both kissing. But suddenly you slipped off and hit the cofee table. Ren was dying of laughter. You kick his side so he fell also. Both now in pain. He said his mood is over. You hummed in agreement.

Otoya:

He and you were both running to class since late. Turn corner but bump into someone. Fell. Rub butt but Otoya rubbed it and asked if your okay. You felt blush form. Tokiya said sorry before going past to his class. Otoya then noticed he's rubbing your ass so he ran away. You yell for him to stop leaving you. You ran to catch up.

Syo:

He and you both were getting ready for a fanmeeting. (Think you also act in the same movie as him.) He and you bowed to the many fans who were cheering and ready to meet their idol. He sat down on the little chair. You also did but it broke since it was old. Syo was surprised but then laughed when seeing your okay. You hug him in embarrassment. Fans freaking out and cheering even harder if that's possible.

Masato:

You both were in library. You try reaching a book but the ladder wobbled over. You hit your side badly so tears rolled odwn and held side. He quickly went to you and whispered asking if your okay. You shake head so he carried you bridal style to the nurse office.