•new client•

Jin was getting ready for his next client. He put on some tight clothes, revealing his toned body. He didn't want to disappoint his client. He couldn't afford to lose anymore money. He went into the bathroom, smoothening down his jet black hair. He roughly smeared some concealer onto his dark bags, dotting it around his under eyes. He looked at himself, furrowing his eyebrows.

What has his life come to?

He sighed deeply, again running his cold fingers through his hair. At least his clients distracted him from his real life.

He never used his real name, at least not with his clients. His boss managed his whole job. He named Jin "Three", after the number of people who joined before him.

A sharp sound rang from the doorbell. Jin dragged his body to the door, opening it slowly. He peered through the gap of the door, only to see a nervous, shy guy standing in front of his apartment door.

"A-are you.. Three..?"
____________________________
It was quite late at night, the wind darting across the empty streets. It was like the whole town was abandoned. The roads were silent, shops were deserted, lights were out. All lights except one place. The bar.

Taehyung gazed down at his whiskey glass, wallowing in his sorrows. His eyes drooped, tears starting to brim.

"You okay?"

Taehyung turned to the side, looking up to a handsome stranger that was sitting next to him. His smile was warm and inviting, his eyes brown and soft. Although he was a stranger, Tae felt like he was truly cared for, lifting him up and out of his dejection.

"Not really."
"Oh, sorry to hear that. Girl troubles?"

Tae shook his head lightly, making him frown even more. His parents weren't accepting of the fact that he was gay. Now that he had no boyfriend to turn to, he had nowhere to go. No one to be around and be there for him. Melancholy started to spread like a disease across his mind, encapsulating him in loneliness. Tae bit his lip, attempting to not let any tears slip out.

"Actually, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me."

The stranger's expression changed, his smile falling into a slight frown.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know this might not be the best time, but here. Maybe it'll help you forget about him?"

The stranger dug into his jean pocket, revealing a wrinkled card with a number on it. He tried straightening the card, pushing it against his thigh. He then slid it across the table, over to Tae's drink.

Tae glanced down at the card, then back up at the stranger. He was flustered, not knowing how to respond. On the card was a phone number and an address.

"I've heard from others that he is really good." The stranger added.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not really looking f-"

"I completely understand. But think about it, okay?"

Tae nodded slowly, then proceeded to leave. He tucked the card into his back pocket, thinking about it as he left the bar.

He turned back, looking through the glass door. He saw again the stranger, smiling at him gently. The stranger lifted his hand and waved slowly at Tae. Tae tilted his head at the stranger's politeness. He hesitated, but waved back. The stranger turned around and smirked to himself. He got his phone out of his back pocket and scrolled through his contacts. He put his phone up to his ear, still smirking.

"Number three, you've got a new client."

Tae walked home slowly, still thinking about that card. "It's too soon, isn't it?" He whispered to himself.

He opened the door of his apartment and switched on the light. Everywhere was remnants of his ex-boyfriend's things. His clothes, his books, everything that reminded Tae of him. He slammed the door in anger.

The anger he had soon turned to woe. He dropped down to his knees, weeping loudly. His face fell into his hands, emotions spewing out of him. The love he once had for him was now blown away, neglected.

He wiped his tears into the bottom of his shirt, trying to calm himself down. He took out the card out of his pocket.
"Maybe he was right. Maybe I can forget about him." Tae said out loud.
____________________________

He rang the doorbell, already regretting his choices. 'This is not a way to recover from a break up.' Tae said to himself. He thought about turning back when the door suddenly opened.

"Hello?"
Tae hesitated, but responded to the handsome stranger.

"A-are you.. Three..?"