•number one and two•

Two years back
"Is this the only option I have?" Jin said, rubbing the side of his arm.

Namjoon chuckled and nodded.
"You could get a job that is minimum wage, but it won't be enough to support everything."

Jin froze. He knew sex workers were looked down upon, but he needed the money.

Namjoon patted his back, taking him into an apartment.
"Now, meet number one and number two."

The two boys looked up, staring up at Seokjin. The seriousness in their faces dropped. One of them started grinning and slowly stood up.

He slowly walked over, inches away from Jin's face.
"How did you get one so handsome, Namjoon?" The guy said, tilting his head sideways. He put a finger under Jin's chin, closely inspecting his porcelain face.

Jin blushed brightly in response. He was surprised by the sudden compliment but was also nervous. He looked at the other guy, who was completely looking away. Jin held out his hand as a gesture to shake his. Jin wanted to befriend him as well.

"I-I'm Ji-"

"I don't care for your real name, and you shouldn't care for mine."

"Oh, okay.."

His hand fell, wallowing in embarrassment. The other boy, however, was irritated at the other.

"Come on one, he's just trying to be nice."

Number one ignored two, still looking down at his phone.

Namjoon all gazed down at them, smirking gently. It was all coming together.
____________________________
Jin slumped down on the couch watching TV, his hands twitching.

It was after Tae left, and Jin craved for his fix. Suddenly, the main door opened wide. Two men stood by, one brightly smiling at Jin.

"Hi handsome! We're back."

"Jimin, stop calling me that." Jin said whilst smirking.

Jimin chuckled and hugged him tightly. The other guy however, remained at the doorway, smiling at both of them. Jin waved at him awkwardly while still hugging Jimin.

"One."

"Number three."

"Are you ever going to tell me your real name? It's been years."

"Oh, I will. Just waiting for the right time." One said, closing the door.

"Oh come on Jungkook-ah, don't be so-" Jimin quickly covered his mouth, realising his mistake.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin.
"You ruined my special reveal."

A small 'oops' slipped out of Jimin's mouth, whilst Jin was smiling brightly.

Jimin quickly changed the subject to avoid the awkward silence.
"So, that boy, leaving the apartment. Another client?"

"Uh, no actually. Just.. Someone."

"Are you sure it's just 'someone'?"

"Yep."

"I'm sure Namjoon would love to kn-"
Jin froze and grabbed Jimin's shoulders.

"Please, don't. He's dropped my pay already."

"Okay, okay. But you're playing a dangerous game."
The other two dropped down onto the couch, tired from their journey.

Jin's arms started twitching even more. He couldn't wait anymore. He turned over to Jungkook, who was immersed into the TV programme.

"Jungk- one."

"Hm?"

"I need my fi- please. Please tell me you have it."
Jungkook still stared at the screen.

"No, I don't."

"WHAT?"

"I don't have anything. I'm taking you to the clinic tomorrow. You need help."

Jin started to clench his fists, containing his anger.
".. I specifically asked you."

"I know, and I'm trying to help you as a friend. Can't I do that?"

"But you don't understand! I feel like, like I'm insane without it." Jin grabbed his hair violently. Jimin rushed to him, attempting to calm him down.

"Dude, do anything but heroine. I don't care, cigarettes, alcohol, whatever. Just not heroine."

Jin darted over to his room, slamming the door loudly. He was twitching more violently. He frantically searched around, trying to find anything to inject. His eyes filled with tears. He realised how desperate and addicted he was. He wanted to stop, but like life support, it was a necessity to him. Jimin came into his room, again trying to comfort him, but it was no use.

"Hey, take the week off. You need it." Jimin said, smiling gently.

"I-I can't. I need enough to pay rent, and- and I need to get my fix."

"Don't worry. We'll cover for you this month."

Jin wiped his tears into his shirt, then hugged Jimin again.

Jimin left him alone after as Jin went to bed. He tossed and turned, thrashing his body around. It was so difficult to fall asleep without a fix for Jin. He started to feel an upcoming sickness. He knew this would happen without it.

He was about to go out, attempting to find anyone who had it. He was about to put on a coat, when a sudden 'ding' came from his phone.

He glanced down at his phone. It was Tae. Jin slowly took off his coat and jumped into bed, smiling with glee.

Tae
Hi :)

Jin smiled at the text. Although it was a simple text, he couldn't help but remember how shy and innocent Tae was.

Jin
It's 3 in the morning, what are you doing up?

Tae
We had a great time today.

Jin
We did. And?

Tae
I was wondering if you'd want to do it again sometime? If you want, that is.

Jin giggled quietly.

Jin
Yes, I'd love to.