❑ assignment two ❒

the prompt: ❝design a movie poster for an action movie starring your assigned star (bradley james) and write a short summary of the movie that might appear on IMDB.❞

MY ENTRY:

MOVIE SUMMARY:

The life of a princess is uneventful to say the least but the princess of Winsenberg, Grace Walston(Kane), is perfectly happy with a monotonous way of life. Her happy little routine is broken by a series of incessant death threats she starts receiving following her announcement as the crown princess.

For her and her kingdom's safety, she invites 4 renowned investigators, each brilliant in their own way, to help her save herself and her subjects. Trouble starts to brew when the final death threat has a time limit of 48 hours and this small team of detectives has mountain high egos clashing already.

With time against them, will this unlikely quartet be Walston's saving grace?

EXPLANATION:

When I first saw this prompt, I had no clue who was bradley james and finding his pictures was definitely a task. As the deadline came close, I tried frantically to piece something good together. Failing at which, I asked for an extension, but yay, the procrastinator in me has been trained to use her brains at maximum efficiency when deadlines approach.

With a lot of trial-and-error (and more procrastination), this was born.

I already had every other resource (except the credits) on my pc and I guess I am satisfied with this. Not really the best but I think I did fine. :)