fighting

gustav pov

"they have been fighting for two and a half hours." i said pounding my head off the bed when the sound of glass being broken and lucy's scream was heard from the other side of the wall reddish blu's eyes widen. she got up from her chair and paused her episode of pretty little liars.

"i've had enough of this." she said looking at me stomping over to the kitchen. she opened up the cabinet that held all of our keys and shit. she grabbed the spare keys cole gave her when we first moved in. then drug herself out the door. "oh hell no." i jumped from my seat running after her.

"reddi stop!" i said sliding in front of her as she went to unlock their door. "it's partially our fault that they are in this situation." she rolled her eyes and tried pushing past me. i finally let her do what she wanted and followed her inside.

as we entered the kitchen the table and two of its chairs were flipped a broken vase was shattered in the living room and cole was pounding on a locked door. "lucy open up this fucking door!" he exclaimed kicking the bottom of it. "get away from me cole!" she screamed back with sadness in her tone. "i don't even want to be with you anymore!"

cole took a step back from the door in disbelief he calmed his tone and said "w-what." lucy opened the door looking him dead in the eye. "you heard me." she pushed past him looking at us with a duffle bag in her hand.

"can i stay at your place tonight." she sighed running her hands through her hair. reddi nodded walking towards her leading her out of the flat. cole and i started at each other for a moment making this awkward vibe spread through the room. i shrugged going back to my flat.

lucy was crying on the couch to reddi. "we've been together for two years! and after every fucking thing he put me through! he cheated on me seven times! im done!" she sobbed. "i'm going to the studio with dylan." i sighed. reddish blu glared at me shooing me away.

***

"hey why you look so upset?" dylan scrunched his eyebrows giving off a look of concern. i sighed slamming myself down on the black leather couch. "so cole caught us with lucy and now she's staying with us? it's a complete sap-fest over there." i questioned like it wasn't even real.

"damn bro." his eyes widened and quickly narrowed. i don't know how feel about anything right now. i sighed once again folding my arms over my knees burying my head into them. "but—why are you here?" he asked making me look at him. he had a confused look plastered on face.

"w-what what do you mean?" i was beyond confused. i was here because i didn't want to deal with two crying girls.

"gus this is totally unlike you. you usually support your friends? you should be over there supporting your... girls? now, gimme your phone." i nodded my head handing over my phone. he typed something in then turned back towards the laptop and beat table. i didn't ask what he was doing because i knew he would never point me down the wrong road. my phone made that pinging noise as dylan picked it up again. he nodded handing me my phone back.

"here, reddish blu said they are both awake. pick up some ice cream, fuzzy blankets, some bathing shit and tea on the way home it always cheers me' up." he smiled showing off his diamond grillz. "thanks bro." i smiled hugging him. "i owe you one." he waved me goodbye. i run out to my truck driving to the closet drug store. somehow dylan alway lnew what to do to make my life a little easier.

sorta a filler sorta not.
love you!💘